The Nigeria federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development has announced it has developed the new portal in collaboration with Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to allow Exited N-Power beneficiaries apply for the Central Bank of Nigeria empowerment options.
The Main Purpose of NEXIT portal
The NEXIT portal is design;
- to determine the suitability of the beneficiaries for the CBN affiliated programmes
- to help them select the different CBN support options
- suitability is dependent on meeting the criteria and conditions set by the CBN for the said programmes
- The https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng portal is now live and active
About the NEXIT CBN Empowerment | ELIGIBILITY
- The NEXIT application portal is for exited N-Power beneficiaries
- The portal is to enable exited N-Power beneficiaries benefit from CBN Empowerment Options.
- Applicants will be required to provide additional information to determine their suitability for the various CBN intervention options.
- Interested Beneficiaries are to proceed to login to the portal.
Steps to Apply – https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng
- Login to the portal by clicking the link https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng/auth/login or copy the link to your browser
- For fresh registration, click on ‘Sign Up Here – https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng/auth/signup‘
- Fill in your email, password, names and BVN as show in the image below, then click the ‘submit‘ button
- Proceed to your email inbox for a link to confirm your email
- Complete other information as required.
- If you have already registered, just enter your email and password to login.
Always make sure to keep your login details safe. Good luck with the empowerment!
If you have successfully registered, then relate your experience with others at the comment section.
Remember to to Sign-Up for our updates so that you don’t miss any opportunity.