January 18 School Resumption Date Stays – PTF Insist: National Coordinator, Presidential Task Force on COVID-19, Sani Aliyu, says the January 18 school resumption date stays until the Ministry of Education announced a further directive.
Aliyu said this Tuesday during a television programme monitored in Abuja.
The Minister of Education, Adamu Adamu, had on Monday said the government would review the 18 January date earlier fixed for school resumption due to the rising cases of the COVID-19 infections and deaths in the country.
Aliyu also said Nigerians’ attitude would determine imposition of a fresh lockdown with their compliance or non-compliance to COVID-19 protocols.
He said: “A lockdown is not going to be decided by the PTF, but it’s going to be decided by the behaviour of the public when it comes to these rules.”
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2021 Portal
- immigrationrecruitment.com.ng – NIS Recruitment Portal 2021
- NDA 73rd Regular Course Admission Application Form 2021/2022
- NIRSAL CBN Covid-19 Loan Portal – https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support
- CBN AGSMEIS Loan Form 2021 : How To Apply Without Collateral
- Buhari Young Farmers Network Recruitment 2021 – NALDA Recruitment
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks 2021/2022 Admission – Universities, Poly & COE
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2021
- Lafarge Africa Plc National Essay Competition | Over N3 Million in Cash Prizes
- HackXploit Competition for Young Nigerian Hackers | N1.75 Million in Prizes
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- MTN mPulse Hackathon | N1m in Funding Support
- Ibhawoh Foundation Essay Competition for Undergraduate Students
- UNILAG Recruitment 2021 Application Form & How to Apply
- Access Bank Graduate Green Internship Program 2021
- Access Bank Accelerator Internship Program 2021
- Ogun State Government (OGUNINVEST) Recruitment
- Nigerian Drone Business Competition 2021 for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
- NNPC/Chevron JV National University Scholarship
- Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship Campaign
- World Bank #Blog4Dev Competition 2021 for Africans
- How to Access 10 Million Naira Collateral-free CBN AGSMEIS Loan