JAMB Regularization 2022/2023: On this page, I will show you how to do JAMB Regularization 2022/2023 and all you need to know about How To Do JAMB Regularization 2022/2023, Requirement For JAMB Regularization, how to check your JAMB Regularization status and What JAMB regularization is all about.
JAMB Regularization is the process of ensuring that the JAMB Board validates candidates current admission details with the school that offered admission to such candidates in their database with the aim of either granting one gateway of securing admission and granting admission letter/registration Number.
Table of Contents
The JAMB regularization procedure is designed to settle down or regulate ND, HND, OND, and NCE type of admission to the university and clear up the JAMB status of a prosperous student.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What Is Regularization In JAMB?
- What Are The Requirement For JAMB Regularization?
- How To Do JAMB Regularization 2022
- How Do I Check My JAMB Regularization?
The purpose of the JAMB regularization is to ensure that JAMB has your current admission detail that tally with the admission/registration record in the school that offered you admission.
Applicants for JAMB regularization are also for students who don’t have an admission letter from JAMB but was offered admission in tertiary institutions.
Students who did remedial/Pre-degree programme like BASIC programme or CERTIFICATE programme or direct application to the school.
Students who did not register JAMB during the year they were offered admission (ie from basic and certificate programme).
This allows candidates with admission but with no prior record with JAMB ability to register on the platform.
JAMB Regularization is CURRENTLY ONGOING.
Requirement For JAMB Regularization 2022/2023
- JAMB Result for an applicant who already has a valid JAMB Registration Number.
- If you don’t have a JAMB number you are also eligible to apply for regularization.
- O’level Result, that is; WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB or Combine Results.
- Passport photograph.
- Candidates Personal Details, that is; Address, Date Of Birth, Email Address, Gender, Gsm Number, Marital Status, Names, Origin, Previous JAMB Registration Number, Year Of Enrollment.
- Candidates Institution Details, that is; Institution Enrolled, Reason For Not Being On JAMB List, Matriculation Number, Matriculation Year, Year Of Graduation, Serial No. On Graduating List, Head Of Institution, Registrar.
- Current Course Studying in the institution.
How To Do JAMB Regularization 2022/2023
Here is the Procedure:
- Walk into Nearest JAMB Accredited Centre or CyberCafe.
- Go with all the requirements as listed above.
- Make payment.
- The JAMB Official attending to you will process your JAMB regularisation with ease.
- The JAMB Official after confirming your information will proceed to complete the form.
- Endeavour to get printout after completion of the form and upon submitting.
- Submit the printed signed form to your school Admission Office (charges may apply).
- The admission officer will submit it to JAMB Office in your institution state.
- Your institution will submit your form to the JAMB office in your state or Abuja.
- The JAMB officials will send a notification to your Email address.
- All subsisting Covid-19 protocols must be fully observed.
How To Check JAMB Regularization Status 2022/2023
- Go to https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility../
- Log in with your JAMB EMAIL and PASSWORD.
- After successfully logging in, scroll down, then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab or CAPS.
- Select your Exam Year and Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
- If Approved, Proceed To Print Your Admission Letter.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) is a Nigerian entrance examination board for tertiary-level institutions.
The board conducts entrance Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination for prospective undergraduates into Nigerian universities.
The board is also charged with the responsibility to administer similar examinations for applicants to Nigerian public and private mono-technics, polytechnics, and colleges of education.
Not Offered Admission Yet? Keep Monitoring Your Status.
All the best as you learn more about How To Check JAMB Regularization Status 2022/2023