NACEST Admission Acceptance Fee for 2021/2022 Newly Admitted Candidates: Nigerian Army College of Environmental Science and Technology, NACEST admission acceptance fee and registration details for the newly admitted ND, HND, Pre-ND and Pre-HND candidates for the 2021/2022 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Nigerian Army College of Environmental Science and Technology (NACEST), Makurdi, [formerly Nigerian Army Institute of Technology and Environmental Studies (NAITES)] National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session that the management has released the admission acceptance fee payment procedure.
- Nigerian Electricity Supply Corporation (NESCO) Recruitment 2021/2022
- Obafemi Awolowo University Staff School Recruitment 2021/2022
- Guaranty Trust Holding Company Graduate Tech Academy Programme 2021
- UBA National Essay Competition 2021 for Secondary School Students
- NEXIT Portal Login Website for Npower Batch A & B
- Apply for UN Women Recruitment Jobs in Nigeria 2021/2022
- Nigeria LNG Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- All On Energy Talent Scholarship for the Niger Delta
- NASIMS Physical Verification Closing Date Extended for Batch C1 Beneficiaries
- University of Michigan LSA Collegiate Fellowship (Salary of $60,000)
- Open Doors Russian Scholarship for International Students
- APHRC Master’s Fellowship in Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- BRAC University Needs Based Scholarships 2021/2022
- List of Available Governments Scholarships for International Students
NACEST Admission Acceptance Fee & Registration Details
- Admission is provisional; therefore the offer will be withdrawn if the stipulated requirements are not met.
- You are to pay a Non-Refundable acceptance fee of (N 10,000.00) [for ND, HND and Pre-HND] \ (N 5,000.00) [for pre-ND] in any branch of UBA PLC through PAY Direct Platform with your payment reference number. The payment of the acceptance fee indicates your acceptance of the admission offer.
- Candidates who do not accept his/her admission on or before 29th October, 2021 may have their admission forfeited. ICT training will take place from 17th to 24th January, 2022
- Candidates should download the guarantor/undertaking and clearance form from the download tab in the institution’s portal.
- Ensure you collect the admission letter from the registry after showing evidence of payment of the acceptance fee
- The online Bio data form (Form B) should be accessed on the institutions portal, completed and signed by the designated signatories.
- A completed and signed copy of the guarantor/undertaking and acceptance form should be returned to the registry during registration.
- Registration commences on the 4th of October, 2021 and ends on 29th October, 2021.
- Screening and confirmation of relevant results will be done by the ICT Center and dully certified by the Director. Scratch cards should be purchased at the Bursary Department
- HND students should apply to their ND institutions for their transcripts and must produce an Industrial Attachment/Training completion certificate during clearance.
- Successful candidates should proceed to the school campus for documentation and further briefing after payment of the acceptance fee with the following documents.
- The following documents are to be presented for registration
- Certificate of Local Government/State of origin
- A compulsory release letter from your unit (for military personnel only)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB certificate or statement of results
- ND results (for HND students)
- Admission Letter
- Four passport photographs
- Guarantors/Acceptance undertaking
- Stamped copies of O’level Results Verified by ICT Directorate.
- UTME result for JAMB Student
- Certificate of Completion of IT (for HND students)
- COVID-19 Test Result
- SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT SCHEDULE: School fees can be paid in two installments; 60% in first semester and 40% in second semester. Beginning from 4th of October, 2021 each admitted and qualified candidate should after all clearance proceed to the ICT for Data Capture.
- Registered students should take the printed online course registration forms (3 copies) to the various offices for signing and documentation.
- Accommodation is limited and on ‘First Come, First Served’ basis, cost of accommodation is 20,000.00 per session, Accommodation is not included in the fees
- All fees are to be paid at stipulated time as all registrations will be done through the NACEST portal; https://www.nacest.com failure to comply with the deadlines will lead to any other action as deemed fit by the management.