FULAFIA IJMB Admission Form 2022/2023: The Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA), School of Basic and Remedial Studies is now selling applications forms for admission into its Interim Joint Matriculation (IJMB) programme for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for the FULAFIA IJMB form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Twelve Months Interim Joint Matriculation (IJMB) Programme of the Federal University Lafia (FULAFIA) for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Table of Contents
The University runs various Science, Social Science and Arts based degree programmes in the following Faculties: Arts, Science, Medical Science and Social Sciences.
Successful candidates will after their IJMB programme, be eligible for Direct entry admission into universities.
FULAFIA IJMB Admission Entry Requirements
To qualify for admission into FULAFIA IJMB Programme:
- Candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) credits at O-Levels from WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or equivalent in not more than two sittings (3 basic subjects plus Mathematics and English Language).
- Candidates without credit pass in either Mathematics for Arts or English for Science may be allowed but not in both subjects. However, they are required to remedy the deficiency within the period of the IJMB programme. The deficiency can also be remedied through ordinary level IjMBE Mathematics and English Language.
How to Apply for FULAFIA IJMB Admission Form
The application form is obtained online, interested applicants should please visit https://sbrs.fulafia.edu.ng to initiate the process.
New users should enter their phone number and their desirable password and click on proceed. SBRS ID No would be automatically generated for you. Please keep this number so that you do not loose acess to your portal. Registered users should enter their SBRS ID No and password to continue with their registration. Should you encounter any difficulty, do not hesitate to call 08065440302.
FULAFIA IJMB form fee is N10, 000. 00 (Ten Thousand Naira). Payable via remita.
The forms would be on sale from Monday, March 7 to Friday, June 4, 2022.
For more enquiries, please, contact the following numbers: 07032729824, 07030080487, 08062361547, 08038002062, 08065815733.
You May Also Like:
- MTN Nigeria Graduate Internship Scheme for Young Graduates 2022
- Harvard University Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Program 2022/2023
- Future Rising Fellowship for Young Change-makers ($5,000 stipend)
- Youth in Agrifood Export Development Program (YAEDP) 2022
- SIIT Graduate Scholarship Program For Excellent Foreign Students (EFS)
- University of Adelaide Research Project Scholarship 2022 | Funded
- UCAS Scholarship for International Students 2022/2023 | Study in China
- Woolley Memorial Postgraduate Research Scholarship 2022
- Ekiti State University Post-UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022
- EKSU Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2021/2022
- IAUE Amnesty Programme For Students Who Could Not Graduate At Record Time
- 12 Tuition Free Universities in Germany for International Students
- Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2022
- Write Her Future Scholarship For (Black) Female Undergraduate Students 2022
- MBBS in Australia 2022: Requirements, Costs & Top-Ranked Universities
- 10 Tuition Free Universities in UK For International Students 2022
- Nursing Study Grant At University of Bedfordshire UK 2022
- Federal Polytechnic Daura Admission List 2021/2022