FUBK Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021: Federal University Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. This page contains the procedure to obtain FUBK post UTME form, screening eligibility and other details.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal University Birnin-Kebbi (FUBK) various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
FUBK Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Eligibility.
UTME Candidates: FUBK cut off mark is 160 points and above. The university management requires applicants to make the institution their first choice if they wish to be considered for admission.
Direct Entry Candidates: Only candidates who chose the University as their first choice and had a minimum qualification of Lower Credit at National Diploma from recognized Institutions or 7 points at NCE/IJMB or equivalent qualifications are eligible to attend the exercise.
How to Apply for Federal University Birnin-Kebbi (FUBK) Post UTME Form.
Candidates that applied through UTME or Direct Entry (DE) are hereby advised to visit the University screening portal at https://www.putme.fubk.edu.ng to register. The sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only shall be paid for the exercise by generating Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) on the platform.
THE ACTUAL DATE AND SCHEDULE FOR THE PHYSICAL SCREENING WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
1. VISIT THE PORTAL AND SIGN-IN: Visit the PUTME portal on https://putme.fubk.edu.ng/. Use your JAMB number as username, and the State of Origin as the default password. If you cannot log in with these details, please contact email@example.com.
2. CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD: On successful login, confirm that the Applicant’s details displayed matches your information; otherwise, logout and email firstname.lastname@example.org Proceed to enter a new password, then confirm the new password and click on Update Password.
3. UPDATE BIO-DATA: You will be redirected to the Biodata page. Please confirm that the displayed information is correct; otherwise, logout and email email@example.com Update your date of birth and local government of Origin, then click on Update Biodata.
4. UPDATE CONTACT ADDRESS: Provide your correct and active contact address information for yourself and your next of kin. These include email, phone, and home address. This is particularly important because we will contact you via this information when the date for the next step in the screening exercise is fixed.
5. UPDATE O’LEVEL RESULT: Provide your SSCE results information with the correct Center number, Examination number, and year the examination was taken. Only five (5) subjects and their grades are required for each sitting. If you have only 1 sitting, complete the First sitting section ONLY, otherwise complete both.
6. GENERATE INVOICE: Click on PUTME Screening button on the left tab to display your Invoice Information. Click on the Pay via Remita button to generate your Invoice. You can pay using any of the Payment options when payment is made, login to the portal to confirm your payment to proceed with your registration.
7. COMPLETE REGISTRATION: Click on Proceed button after confirming your payment to complete your registration. You will be required to upload your passport and agree to the terms and conditions to be able to submit your application finally. After this, you can NOT update your application, so please be absolutely sure before proceeding to do this.
8. PRINT YOUR DOCUMENTS: Upon successfully submitting the PUTME registration application, you will now be able to print your payment receipt and registration slip. You can always reprint them be revisiting the portal. Read the announcement on this page carefully to NOT visit the University until you are told to do so via your provided email address.
9. DO NOT VISIT THE UNIVERSITY: Do NOT visit the University until you are told to do so via your provided email address. The actual dates for the PUTME screening will be communicated to you via your provided email address and that of your Next of kin. We will also update this information on the University website and other Official channels of the University.
You don’t want to miss any opportunity, then SIGN UP for our updates by email or subscribe through the sign-up form.
Check out these opportunities:
- NDA Application Form 2021/2022 – 73rd Regular Course Admission
- David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship 2021 Registration Guideline
- US Diversity Visa Lottery Program (DV-2021/2022) Registration Guide
- NIRSAL CBN Covid-19 Loan Portal – https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support
- CBN AGSMEIS Loan Form 2021 : How To Apply Without Collateral
- Buhari Young Farmers Network Recruitment 2021 – NALDA Recruitment
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks 2021/2022 Admission – Universities, Poly & COE
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022