EkoUNIMED School Fees 2021/2022 for Fresh and Stale Undergraduate Students: Eko University of Medical and Health Sciences (EkoUNIMED) school fees schedule for the fresh and stale undergraduate students for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The management of the Eko University of Medical and Health Sciences (EkoUNIMED), Ijanikin, Lagos State, has published the amounts to be paid as school fees by the newly admitted and returning students of the institution for the 2021/2022 academic session.
All admitted students are to pay a sum of #100,000 (One Hundred Thousand Naira).
The School Fee is divided into two parts (Tuition Fee and Other Fees i.e Accommodation, Laboratory, Registration, Excursion etc.), for Newly Admitted Students and Returning Students.
NEWLY ADMITED STUDENTS
- Tuition Fee – #1,500,000, Other Fees – #475,500 (UTME)
- Tuition Fee – #2,000,000, Other Fees – #475,500 (D.E)
- Tuition Fee – #2,000,000, Other Fees – #458,000 (200 LEVEL)
- Tuition Fee – #2,000,000, Other Fees – #465,500(300 LEVEL)
- NDA Entrance Exam Date 2021/2022 – 73rd Regular Course
- University of Connecticut (UConn) Merit Scholarships 2021/2022
- Northumbria Postgraduate Taught EU Scholarship 2021/2022
- ACTG Academic Scholarship 2021/2022 for African Scientists
- NDA 73RC Entrance Exam Date & Subject Combinations
- NPDC/Seplat National Undergraduate Scholarship 2021/2022
- Czech Republic Government Scholarship 2022/2023 (Foreign Development Assistance)
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment 2021 Form Portal nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
- UNIZIK School of Postgraduate Studies Admission Form 2021/2022