Delta State Schools of Nursing Admission Form 2021/2022: The Delta State Ministry of Health Department of Nursing and Midwifery is now selling application forms for admission into its School of Nursing, Warri, School of Nursing, Eku and School of Nursing, Agbor, BASIC NURSING PROGRAMME for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for the Delta State Schools of Nursing admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the 3 years Basic Nursing Programme for the award of Registered Nurse (R.N) Certificate in the following Schools of Nursing in Delta State:
- Nigerian Army College of Nursing ND/HND Nursing Form 2021/2022
- National Teachers’ Institute (NTI) Admission Form 2021/2022
- United Nations World Food Programme (UN WFP) Job Recruitment 2021
- USAID Youth Excel: Our Knowledge, Leading Change Program 2021
- NDA Entrance Exam Date 2021/2022 – 73rd Regular Course
- University of Connecticut (UConn) Merit Scholarships 2021/2022
- Northumbria Postgraduate Taught EU Scholarship 2021/2022
- ACTG Academic Scholarship 2021/2022 for African Scientists
- NDA 73RC Entrance Exam Date & Subject Combinations
- NPDC/Seplat National Undergraduate Scholarship 2021/2022
- Czech Republic Government Scholarship 2022/2023 (Foreign Development Assistance)
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment 2021 Form Portal nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
- UNIZIK School of Postgraduate Studies Admission Form 2021/2022
- State School of Nursing, Warri;
- State School of Nursing, Eku;
- State School of Nursing, Agbor.
- Five Credits at SSCE/WASC O/L NECO at not more than two sittings including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
- Applicants must be age 17-25 years.
How to Apply for Delta State Schools of Nursing Admission Form
A NON-REFUNDABLE Entrance Examination fee of N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only. Payment should be made into Ministry of Health Department of Nursing and Midwifery Account at Zenith Bank PLC Account Number: 1015649624.
Forms are obtainable in all schools in Nursing and Midwifery Delta State. 2 Passport Photograph (Coloured with White Background) must be routed through the PRINCIPAL OF THE SCHOOL OF APPLICANT’S CHOICE.
Delta State Schools of Nursing Entrance Examination
The Common Entrance Examination Committee (Basic Nursing) has announced the 2021/2022 Entrance Examination to hold as follows:
Date: Saturday, 18th September, 2021
Time: 10.00am prompt
Venue: Federal college of Education (Technical), off Ibusa road, Asaba (Permanent Site)
N/B: CANDIDATES SHOULD ENDEAVOUR T0 BRING THE FOLLOWING ALONG WITH THEM ON THE DAY OF THE EXAMINATION
- Writing Materials
- Certificate/Notification of Registration (R.M.)
- Current Professional License