College of Education Kangere Resumption Date for 2019/2020 Session: Adamu Tafawa Balewa College of Education, Kangere (ATBCOE) has extended the holiday period and also announced the resumption date for the continuation of academic activities.
The management of the Adamu Tafawa Balewa College of Education, Kangere (ATBCOE) has released a notice on the extension of the Christmas/End-of-the-year break and the resumption date for the continuation of academic activities in the College.
Before you proceed, check out these opportunities:
- NDA Application Form 2021/2022 – 73rd Regular Course Admission
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks 2021/2022 Admission – Universities, Poly & COE
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2021
- Lafarge Africa Plc National Essay Competition | Over N3 Million in Cash Prizes
- HackXploit Competition for Young Nigerian Hackers | N1.75 Million in Prizes
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- MTN mPulse Hackathon | N1m in Funding Support
- Ibhawoh Foundation Essay Competition for Undergraduate Students
- UNILAG Recruitment 2021 Application Form & How to Apply
- Access Bank Graduate Green Internship Program 2021
- Access Bank Accelerator Internship Program 2021
- Ogun State Government (OGUNINVEST) Recruitment
- Nigerian Drone Business Competition 2021 for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
- NNPC/Chevron JV National University Scholarship
- Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship Campaign
- World Bank #Blog4Dev Competition 2021 for Africans
- How to Access 10 Million Naira Collateral-free CBN AGSMEIS Loan
This is to notify all staff and students that in compliance to the Honourable Commissioner, ministry of education directives via a recent release of extension of the holiday to all level of the state educational institutions to reopen on 18th January 2021.
In light of the foregoing students are further advised to ensure full registration of second semester 2019/2020 session on or before 9th January 2021
Any students who fail to register within the stipulated period will have to pay a late registration fee.
While observing the extension, both staff and students are enjoined to abide by the safety regulations in accordance with the COVID -19 protocols, please.