This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Bowen University Teaching Hospital (formally Baptist Medical Centre), Ogbomoso, Oyo, School of Nursing during the 2020/2021 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
Bowen University Teaching Hospital school of nursing admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
- Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2020/2021
- How To Check 2020 WASSCE Results in Seven Easy Steps
- Canadian University Dubai Undergraduate Scholarships 2020/2021
- Survival Fund New Portal – www.survivalfund.gov.ng Login & Register
- CBN Social Housing Loan Registration Portal www.fhfl.com.ng
- List of MSME Survival Fund Focal Persons for All States
- Kaduna State Dry Season Wheat Farming Recruitment 2020
- Survivalfund Payroll Support Timetable & Closing Date
- FCSC Releases Timetable for Directors Promotion Exams
- GTBank OND Internship Programme 2020 Form & Portal Registration
- Nigerian Navy List of Successful Candidates 2020 NNBTS Batch 29B
- First Bank Service Executive Conversion Programme 2020
- Nigerian Army 80RRI Registration 2020
- survivalfund.gov.ng – New Survival Fund Registration Portal 2020
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Application Portal nyif.nmfb.com.ng
- Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) Post Primary Scholarship Scheme 2020/2021
- Entry for US Diversity Visa Program 2022 – DV Lottery 2022
- NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Award 2020/2021
How to Check BUTH School of Nursing Admission List.
- Go to Bowen University Teaching Hospital school of nursing admission portal at https://www.sono.buth.edu.ng/login.php.
- Enter your email address and password in the required columns.
- Finally, click on Login to access your admission status.
**** For Admin support send mail to [email protected] or Call Web Master (WhatsApp): 08035551849—- Strictly only from Monday to Friday (8am – 4pm)
**** Or send mail to [email protected] (School Management)
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to BUTH nursing programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.