FCE Eha-Amufu Batch B Post UTME Form 2021/2022: Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu, FCE Eha-Amufu Post UTME application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is now on sale. FCE Eha-Amufu post UTME form is now available for purchase online.
Authorities of the Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu (FCE Eha-Amufu), Enugu State, invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the college various NCE programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
READ ALSO: Taraba College of Nursing Basic & Community Midwifery Form 2022/2023
This is to inform all the prospective candidates who have not written the post-UTME Screening Exam, that the NCE Admission Board Committee in her emergency meeting held on the 29th March 2022 has fixed 6th April 2022 as the exam date for the Batch B Screening test Exam. All those who are yet to register should use this opportunity and do so by following the procedure outlined below.
TIME: 10.00 AM
VENUE: COLLEGE C.B.T CENTRE (750 Capacity Hall).
FOR ENQUIRY CALL: 08034346412,08068923978
Table of Contents
FCE Eha-Amufu NCE Courses
- 1. Christian Religious Studies/Social Studies
- 2. Economics/Computer Science
- 3. Economics/English
- 4. Economics/French
- 5. Economics/Mathematics
- 6. Economics/Political Science
- 7. Economics/Social Studies
- 8. History/Christian Religious Studies
- 9. History/Economics
- 10. History/English
- 11. Flistory/French
- 12. History/Hausa
- 13. History/lgbo
- 14. History/Music
- 15. History/Social Studies
- 16. History/Yoruba
- 17. Music (Double Major)
- 18. Music/Computer
- 19. Music/English
- 20. Music/Flausa
- 21. Music/lgbo
- 22. Music/Christian Religious Studies
- 23. Music/Social Studies
- 24. Political Science/Christian Religious Studies
- 25. Political Science/English
- 26. Political Science/French
- 27. Political Science/Hausa
- 28. Political Science/History
- 29. Political Science/lgbo
- 30. Political Science/Social Studies
- 31. Political Science/Yoruba
- 32. Social Studies (Double Major)
- 33. Social Studies/lgbo
- 34. English/Christian Religious Studies
- 35. English/Hausa
- 36. English/Social Studies
- 37. English/Yoruba
- 38. French/Christian Religious Studies
- 39. French/English
- 40. French/lgbo
- 41. French/Music
- 42. French/Social Studies
- 43. Hausa/Social Studies
- 44. Igbo/Christian Religious Studies
- 45. Igbo/English
- 46. Igbo/Hausa
- 47. Igbo/Yoruba
- 48. Yoruba/Social Studies
- 49. Biology/Computer Science
- 50. Chemistry/Computer Science
- 51. Integrated Science/Biology
- 52. Integrated Science/Chemistry
- 53. Integrated Science/Computer Science
- 54. Integrated Science/Mathematics
- 55. Integrated Science/Physics
- 56. Mathematics/Computer Science
- 57. Mathematics/Physics
- 58. Mathematics/Social Studies
- 59. Physical and Health Education
- 60. Physics/Computer Science
- 61. Agricultural Science Education (Double Major)
- 62. Business Education (Double Major)
- 63. Fine and Applied Arts (Double Major)
- 64. Home Economics (Double Major)
- 65. Primary Education Studies (Double Major)
- 66. Adult and non Formal Education.
- 67. Early Childhood and Care Education
- 68. Special Needs Education.
FCE Eha-Amufu NCE Admission General Entry Requirements
- A Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC), NECO, or GCE O’ Level with FOUR credits at a maximum of two sittings including English Language and Mathematics. Two of the Credits must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to offer.
- A Grade II Teacher’s Certificate (TC II) with credit or merit in FOUR subjects including English and Mathematics. Two of which must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to offer as his/her specialization.
- For candidates wishing to offer courses in Vocational and Technical Education; RSA or City and Guilds Intermediate Certificate, and the Federal craft training certificate (FCTC) with credit/merit in at least FOUR subjects, are acceptable qualifications.
- Associateship Certificate in Education awarded by an approved institution in Nigeria or abroad is also an acceptable qualification.
- All candidates wishing to be considered for admission must enrol for and pass the selection examination organized by an accredited body such as JAMB and the College.
Candidates Eligible for FCE Eha-Amufu Post UTME
i. Candidates who chose FCE, Eha-Amufu and scored 100 and above are eligible.
ii. Those who did not choose FCE, Eha-Amufu are also eligible to purchase the Form at any Commercial bank on the Remita platform and use the confirmation pin to go to the College portal and fill the Form.
How to Apply for FCE Eha-Amufu Post UTME Form
The cost is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only.
- Open the College Portal (https://portal.fceehamufu.edu.ng/).
- Enter relevant information on the page displayed and Click Create Profile Button. Take note of your Username and Password.
- Upon successful creation of profile, click Continue Button.
- Confirm the Payment Info Displayed and Click Generate Invoice Button.
- Remita Payment Invoice is generated with Instruction of the next line of action for the Applicant.
- Proceed to any Bank and make Payment.
- Come back to the Portal after Payment Click on Existing Applicant Login Link.
- Supply your Username and Password (Created in step 2 above) and Click Login Button.
- Upload your Passport and fill the application Form including upload of your JAMB Result, O Level Result and Birth Certificate.
- Print your acknowledgement and E-Registration Slips.
- Prospective candidates who wish to study in FCE, Eha-Amufu are eligible to apply for Post-UTME registration even if they did not choose FCE, Eha-Amufu as their choice of institution. Nevertheless, such candidates must effect Change of Institution/Course to FCE, Eha-Amufu on the JAMB Portal immediately.
- Successful candidates who may be offered provisional admission to Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu are advised to accept the offer immediately to avoid loss of the admission.
- All candidates are advised to use the same phone number(s) and email address used during JAMB registration for easy communication.