Augustine University JUPEB Admission Form 2021/2022: Augustine University, Ilara (AUI), Epe, is now selling applications forms for admission into its Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the requirements and how to obtain for Augustine University JUPEB form below.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- Nigerian Army College of Nursing ND/HND Nursing Form 2021/2022
- National Teachers’ Institute (NTI) Admission Form 2021/2022
- United Nations World Food Programme (UN WFP) Job Recruitment 2021
- USAID Youth Excel: Our Knowledge, Leading Change Program 2021
- NDA Entrance Exam Date 2021/2022 – 73rd Regular Course
- University of Connecticut (UConn) Merit Scholarships 2021/2022
- Northumbria Postgraduate Taught EU Scholarship 2021/2022
- ACTG Academic Scholarship 2021/2022 for African Scientists
- NDA 73RC Entrance Exam Date & Subject Combinations
- NPDC/Seplat National Undergraduate Scholarship 2021/2022
- Czech Republic Government Scholarship 2022/2023 (Foreign Development Assistance)
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment 2021 Form Portal nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
- UNIZIK School of Postgraduate Studies Admission Form 2021/2022
The programme leads to the award of JUPEB certificate that enables candidates to gain Direct Entry Admissions into their respective second year degree programmes in Augustine University, Ilara-Epe or other JUPEB affiliated Universities in Nigeria and abroad.
Augustine University JUPEB Admission Eligibility & Duration
ELIGIBILITY: Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) Ordinary Level Credits passes in SSCE/GCE or NECO (inclusive of English Language) in subjects relevant to the candidates’ course of study in the University at not more than two sittings.
DURATION: The duration of the programme is one academic session of two semesters starting from September 2020.
How to Apply for Augustine University JUPEB Admission Form
Pay the application fee of Ten Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N10, 500. 00) through e-transact or Unified Payment platform at any Nigerian bank or make payment through the website.
- Visit the link above
- Complete New Application form to generate Application ID.
- Continue to make payment.
- Click on and fill Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board Programme form
- Complete the form and upload your passport- size photograph (colour with white background.)
- The passport-size photograph must be recent and the size should not be more than 100KB
- Complete the form and click on submit
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- All candidates are required to register for admission in 2022 by Direct Entry into Nigerian Universities through JAMB during the programme.
- All candidates are required to use valid email addresses and personal telephone numbers.
- The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website.
- Applicants are to note that the screening exercise for the 2021/2022 academic session will hold in the second & third week of August, 2020.
- Candidates are advised to follow the application instructions very carefully and ensure that they select the correct subject combinations.
Further enquires: Call: +2348051780242,+2347062288805.