Housemaid Cleaning Services Jobs in Canada by Ideal Maids Inc: Maids are responsible for keeping residences and commercial establishments clean and tidy.
They perform various cleaning tasks, which include mopping, vacuuming and sweeping floors, washing carpets, replacing dirty linen, and wiping down kitchen counters.
- Location: Taravista Crescent NE suite 53Calgary, ABT3J 4N8On the road job
- Salary: $16.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment
- Day, Morning
- Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Other benefits
- Vacancies: 4 vacancies
We are looking to hire a trustworthy, hard-working maid to perform various cleaning duties as our clients require. The maid’s responsibilities include replacing dirty linen and towels, sweeping driveways and walkways, washing, drying, and putting away dishes. You should also inform management of any accidents that result in broken or damaged appliances or fixtures.
To be successful as a maid, you should be physically fit and able to work with minimal supervision. Ultimately, an outstanding maid should be able to multitask and demonstrate exceptional cleaning, communication, and time management skills.
- Keeping carpets and rugs clean and odour-free by shampooing, vacuuming, and applying deodorizers as needed.
- Sweeping, mopping, dusting, and vacuuming to remove dirt, debris, and dust from floors and other surfaces.
- Washing windows and walls as well as polishing woodwork as needed.
- Scrubbing toilets, showers, baths, and bathroom sinks as well as removing mildew buildup and mold from various surfaces.
- Wiping down kitchen appliances, equipment, and counters to remove dirt, grease, and grime.
- Regularly emptying wastebaskets and disposing of all rubbish.
- Washing, drying, and folding bedding and towels.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all cleaning tasks completed each day.
- Laundering clothing as required.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proven cleaning experience.
- Sound knowledge of different cleaning methods.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision.
- The ability to multitask.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional cleaning and customer service skills.
- Physically fit and detail-oriented.
Overview | Housemaid Cleaning Services Jobs in Canada by Ideal Maids Inc.
- No degree, certificate or diploma
Work locations may vary. Frequent or constant travel is required from the employee.
The employer stated that this is a green job because of the position:
- Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes
- Work in employer’s/client’s home
- Cleaning service company
- Various locations
- Private residence
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Dust furniture
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Make beds and change sheets
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Wash windows, walls and ceilings
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Driver’s validity licence check
- Driving record check (abstract)
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Tight deadlines
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Transportation provided by the employer
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Who can apply for this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply for Housemaid Cleaning Services Jobs in Canada by Ideal Maids Inc.
Are you interested in applying for the Housemaid Cleaning Services Jobs by Ideal Maids Inc in Canada? Then, find how to apply below.
403-248-8686 Between 08:00 AM and 05:00 PM
Taravista Crescent NE suite 53
T3J 4N8 Between 08:00 AM and 05:00 PM
- NOUN School Fees: Breakdown and Payment Options
- Top 10 Best Online Universities in Nigeria
- How to Write NOUN Industrial Training/SIWES Report (Logbook)
- Reasons Why Your Name Is Not on NOUN 2023 Graduation List
- NOUN eCourseware: How to Download NOUN Course Materials
- NOUN First Semester Result 2023_1 (POP, e-Exam, Virtual)
- List of NOUN ACETEL Programmes/Courses
- Everything You Should Know About Miva Open University in…
- List Of NOUN Courses for Undergraduate & Postgraduate