UNIMED Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form 2020/2021: University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo, Ondo State, the first specialized University of Medical Sciences in Nigeria, is now selling application forms for admission into its post-basic Nursing Programme for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for the UNIMED Post-Basic Nursing Form below.
The University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo, Ondo State hereby invites applications from all eligible candidates for admission into its POST BASIC NURSING PROGRAMME for the 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION.
- Study in Holland: Apply Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) 2020
- TWAS – Mohammad A Hamdan Award 2020 for Scientists
- Chartered Insurance Institute of Nigeria Recruitment 2020 & How to Apply
- Biswal Limited Management Trainee Recruitment 2020
UNIMED Post Basic Nursing Entry Requirements.
Candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- Registered Midwife Professional Certificate (RM) and
- West African School Certificate Examination “O” Level (WASCE) or National Examination Council (NECO) with at least 5 passes at Credit Level at not more than TWO sittings which must include English Language, Chemistry, Biology, Physics, and Mathematics.
How to Apply UNIMED Post Basic Nursing Admission Form 2020.
Prospective candidates are to register online by visiting the University Website (https://www.unimed.edu.ng/portal/payment_postbasicnus.php) and click on POST BASIC NURSING under ADMISSION.
OPENING DATE OF APPLICATION: 13th May, 2020.
CLOSING DATE OF APPLICATION: 25th May, 2020.
DATE OF EXAMINATION: 28th May, 2020.
APPLICATION FEE: N20,000.00.
MODE OF PAYMENTS: Payment is ONLY via the UNIMED PAYMENT PLATFORM. Log on to www.unimed.edu.ng, Click Admission, Post Basic Nursing, and follow the instructions. PLS NOTE, You can only use VISA or MASTER Card. VERVE Card is not allowed.
DISCLAIMER: Kindly note that the University does NOT have individual/group agents. For the avoidance of doubt, valid and authentic details about admissions into the programmes offered by UNIMED can be obtained only at the University’s administrative and liaison offices; and at the university’s website www.unimed.edu.ng Kindly note also, that valid payments for the purchase of forms can only be done as prescribed above and NOT into any individual’s account. Anyone who deals with any individual and/or makes payments into any individual’s account does so at his/her own risk!