UNIBEN Postgraduate Admission List 2019/2020 Academic Session : This is to inform you that the University of Benin (UNIBEN) has released the postgraduate admission lists (1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th batch) for the 2019/2020 academic session. See how to check UNIBEN Postgraduate Admission List below.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the University of Benin (UNIBEN) postgraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session that they can now proceed to check their admission status.
UNIBEN postgraduate 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th batch admission lists have been successfully uploaded online.
- NNPC News on Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020
- NNPC Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 – careers.nnpcgroup.com
- NDA Application Closing Date 2020/2021 – 72nd Regular Course
- Nigerian Army University Biu Recruitment 2020/2021
- Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment 2020/2021
- Sterling Bank Entry-level Internship Program 2020
- Sterling Bank HackToBank Program 2020/2021
- APM Terminals Recruitment Application Form
How to Check UNIBEN Postgraduate Admission List 2019/2020.
- Visit UNIBEN postgraduate admission list portal at http://po.myuniben.org/cportal/web?cp_cs_ParentTab_band=1&cp_cs_SubTab_band=0&Event=default&TabName=Admissions.Check%20Status.
- Enter your Application Number (pt2019_XXXXXX) in the required column.
- Finally, click on “Submit” then Confirm your Application Number and click on “proceed” to check your admission Status.
Payment of acceptance and clearance begins on Monday 6th January, 2020. Admitted candidates are expected to pay their acceptance fees within two weeks from the date of this admission
PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE/CLEARANCE FEE.
- Click Admission, on the drop down menu click on ‘’Clearance’’ to pay Acceptance Fee;
- Enter Application No. and Click on ‘Pay With Card’ to pay your Acceptance/Clearance Fee.
- Then Click here to open a window that will take you to REMITA site to make the payment
- Here, you are to enter your Card ( MasterCard or VISA cards) details.
- After a successful payment click here to proceed to Clearance
- The Online Clearance and Eligibility page will then be displayed. You are expected to update and upload all required information.
- Please note the Reference Number and RRR number generated.
PROCEDURE FOR CHECKING CLEARANCE STATUS
1. Go to Admission on the drop down menu click ‘’Clearance’’ to Check Clearance Approval.
2. Enter your Application Number in the space provided and input your Reference no in the Transaction Reference field; click on “Submit”. This prompts you to further confirm your Application Number then Click on the Proceed button;
3. Online Clearance and Eligibility page will then be displayed. Pending Status means Your Clearance is yet to be approved while “Cleared” means your Clearance is Approved. You are expected to check your Clearance and Eligibility on the portal periodically till the system displays that you have been cleared before you can Login as Student and proceed to pay your fees on the portal.
Finally, Mediangr.com.ng wishes to congratulate all the candidates offered provisional admission into UNIBEN postgraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.