UNIBEN Hostel Accommodation Registration 2020 Guidelines : This article contains the University of Benin, UNIBEN hostel accommodation booking instructions for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The Management of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) have released the procedure for hostel accommodation booking for 2019/2020 academic session full-time undergraduates.
READ ALSO: ICPC Recruitment Application Form Portal 2020/2021
UNIBEN Hostel Accommodation Registration 2020 Guidelines.
All students interested in Hostel Accommodation in the upcoming session should take note of these guidelines . Pay your UNIBEN charges for the session.
Payment of charges for the new session will be enabled shortly .
Also, ensure that you actually need the accommodation and intend to stay there. You’re not allowed to book and transfer to another student as this is an Offence!
RELATED: How to Download Nigeria Customs Shortlisted Candidates 2020
- ICPC Recruitment 2020/2021
- How to Print Nigerian Customs Service Examination Slip 2020
- Nigeria Customs Service Screening Result 2020
- UNIABUJA Hostel Accommodation Registration 2020 Procedure
- World Food Programme PD Summer Internship 2020
- Nigeria Customs Service Shortlisted Candidates 2020
- How Much Is JAMB Form 2020
- JAMB Form 2020/2021 Registration Guidelines
- DCSL Corporate Services Recruitment 2020
UNIBEN Hostel Accommodation Payment Guidelines.
RETURNING STUDENTS PAYMENT OF CHARGES AND IF DESIRED, APPLICATION FOR HOSTEL ACCOMMODATION ONLINE FOR 2019/2020 SESSION STARTS ON WEDNESDAY 15TH JANUARY 2020 @ 2 PM.
- Log into your Kofa record (https://uniben.waeup.org/login). Under Accommodation, Select Particular Hall of Interest. This is a compulsory step for all that require accommodation in any of the reserved halls. For example, hall 5, hall 6, NDDC, etc. Those that require accommodation in Hall 1, Hall 2, Hall 3 or Hall 4 and do not want to specify hostel can skip this step and go straight to step 2 after logging in. The next available space will be automatically assigned
- Under Payments, Create Bed Allocation ticket. Make payment using any valid ATM card. The usual payment procedure.
- Go ahead and book your particular space using the activation code on your payment slip, if desired hall is any of 1, 2, 3 or 4.
- Immediately proceed to pay the relevant Hostel Maintenance fee assigned to your allocated space, upon successful booking. Please Note that all allocated spaces will be released back to circulation after 48 hours. For the avoidance of doubt, Note that allocated spaces will be retrieved and become available for others to book after 2 days (48 hrs) of not paying Hostel maintenance fee.
- Print out relevant Slips to use for clearance into the Halls of Residence. Students that require space in any of the reserved halls should submit their payment slip to student affairs. Any Student allocated a space in the reserved hall is also expected to go ahead and book with their activation code and to Immediately proceed to pay the relevant Hostel Maintenance fee assigned to your allocated space, within 48 hrs, upon successful booking.
UNIBEN Hostel Accommodation Fee.
|S/NO||HOSTEL||DEMARCATION||AMOUNT ( N )|
|5.||FESTUS AKINGBOLA||3RD FLOOR||62,000.00|
|9.||PG HOSTEL EKENHUAN||50,000.00|