Lagos State (LASG) Teachers’ Recruitment 2021 Registration Portal: Lagos State Government (LASG) is now accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates for its teachers’ recruitment exercises. See the requirements and deadline for Lagos Teachers’ Recruitment below.
The Lagos State government invites online registration and applications from suitable candidates for the position of secondary school classroom teachers.
READ ALSO: UDUSOK Software Development Competition 2021
- NDA Entrance Exam Date 2021/2022 – 73rd Regular Course
- University of Connecticut (UConn) Merit Scholarships 2021/2022
- Northumbria Postgraduate Taught EU Scholarship 2021/2022
- ACTG Academic Scholarship 2021/2022 for African Scientists
- NDA 73RC Entrance Exam Date & Subject Combinations
- NPDC/Seplat National Undergraduate Scholarship 2021/2022
LASG Recruitment 2021 Requirements
- Applicants must be Nigerians who have Lagos State Resident Registration Agency (LASRRA) Number, they must not be less than 18years of age, they must have at least 5 credits in O’Level and possess a degree in Education registerable with the Teachers’ Registration Council of Nigeria.
- Candidates must also possess a degree in relevant subject, plus a post graduate diploma in education from a recognized university for those who are not education graduates
- They must have a testimonial of good conduct from their last employer or if not previously employed, from the last school or college attended.
- Applicants must have good communication skills and must be ready to work in any division of Lagos State.
How to Apply for Lagos State Teachers’ Recruitment
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply online by visiting the application portal – https://jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng/
The application portal opens 19th July 2021 and closes on the 31st July 2021.