RSUST Sandwich Postgraduate Form 2019/2020 Academic Session : Admission forms into the Rivers State University (RSU), Port Harcourt, Sandwich Postgraduate and Post Graduate Diploma programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session are currently on sale. See the requirements and how to obtain RSUST sandwich postgraduate form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST), Sandwich postgraduate and PGDE programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
RELATED: RSUST Postgraduate Courses / Programmes Available for Admission
Table of Contents
RSUST Sandwich Postgraduate Form 2019/2020 Academic Session.
SEE ALSO: NDA Extends 72nd Regular Course Registration Deadline 2020/2021
- RSUST Sandwich Degree Admission Form 2019/2020 Academic Session
- ECOWAS Recruitment Application Form 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- WISE Accelerator Program 2020/2021 for Education Technology Founders
- Code Jam 2020 Coding Competition Registration Form for Programmers
- NYSC Registration 2020 Batch A Stream II Guidelines & Requirements
- E4D Continuing Education Scholarship Programme 2020/2021
- Shell ASSA North LiveWIRE Plus Programme 2020 & How to Apply
- 2020 NHEF Scholars Program Form Portal – www.thenhef.org
- Excellent Minds Initiative Essay Competition 2020 for Undergraduates
Rivers State University Sandwich Postgraduate Programmes & Duration
Duration for Masters Degree: 2 Sandwich Years
Duration for Ph.D: 4 Sandwich Years
Masters Degree Educational Foundations
- M.Ed in Adult Education
- M.Ed in Educational Management and Planning
- M.Ed in Philosophy of Education
- M.Ed in History and Policy of Education
- M.Ed in Guidance and Counseling
- M.Ed in Measurement and Evaluation
- M.Ed in Sociology of Education
- M.Ed in Curriculum and Instruction
- M.Ed in Educational Technology
- M.Ed in Educational Psychology
Doctor of Philosophy:
- Ph D in Adult Education
- Ph D in Educational Management and Planning
- Ph D in Philosophy of Education
- Ph D in History and Policy of Education
- Ph D in Guidance and Counseling
- Ph D in Measurement and Evaluation
- Ph D in Sociology of Education Ph D in Curriculum and Instruction
- Ph D in Educational Technology
- Ph D in Educational Psychology
- M.Sc in Business Education with Specialization in
- Office Management and Technology
- Economics Education
- Ph.D in Business Education
- M.Sc in Science Education with Specialization in
- Integrated Science
- Ph.D in Science Education
Vocational and Technology Education
- M.Sc in Technical Education with Specialization
- Electrical and Electronics Technology Option
- Mechanical Technology
- Building Technology
- Ph.D in Technical Education
- M.Sc. Degree in Agricultural Education with options in:
- Community Development
- ( Agricultural Resources and Environment
- Ph.D in Agricultural Education
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes & Requirements
Applicants for the Postgraduate Diploma Programmes should normally possess:
- PGDE (Postgraduate Diploma in Education)
- Candidates with the first degree not less than a third class awarded by any recognized institution/un i versity.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) or it equivalent in any subject discipline awarded by any recognized institution.
- PGDTE (Postgraduate Diploma in vocational Technology Education)
- Candidates with first degree not less than a third class in any Technical discipline awarded by a recognized Institution University.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) or its equivalent in any Technical subject/disciple from any recognized institution.
- PGDBE: (Postgraduate Diploma in Business Education)
- PGDSE: (Postgraduate Diploma in Science Education)
READ ALSO: Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship 2020 Masters Programme (Fully Funded)
RSU Sandwich Postgraduate Admission Requirements
Candidates for Ph.D shall possess a Master’s degree (with a CGPA of 3.50 or above, on a 5-point scale) in a relevant discipline obtained from the Rivers State University or any other recognized institution of higher learning of equivalent status. In addition, an applicant may be required to undergo a selection test and or interview.
Candidates for Master’s degree shall possess a minimum of Second Class Lower Division in the relevant field of study, or PGDE/PGDTE obtained from Rivers State University or any other recognized Institution of higher learning of equivalent status.
*Note: A Sandwich year includes long vacation, Christmas and Easter vacations
How to Apply RSUST Sandwich Postgraduate Form 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Application form cost N20,000.00. Log on to the University’s Website www.ust.edu.ng or www.rsu.edu.ng and make an e–payment by generating transaction ID for the fee and proceed to any designated Bank to pay using the Pay Direct option or with Inter-switch enabled Verve Card.
Application forms should be completed on-line, downloaded and hard copies of completed forms submitted to the Secretary, Postgraduate School, along with photocopies of relevant credentials.
Closing Date for the application is midnight of Friday, July 17th, 2020, while Lectures Start on Monday, July 20th, 2020.
Hostel accommodation is available at an affordable cost.