NDA Extends 72nd Regular Course Registration Deadline 2020/2021 : This is to inform the general public that the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) have extended the 2020 online application registration form for its 72nd Regular Course. See the new NDA application registration deadline below.
NDA Admission form 2020 – The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna 2020/2021 academic session 72nd Regular Course admission application form is out and now available online.
Table of Contents
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 72nd regular course (Degree programmes) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 72nd regular course admission online application form will be available for sale as from 5 December, 2019 to 14 May, 2020 and it is open to both male and female Nigerians.
The NDA screening test will be conducted as phase one of the Post-UTME screening and is scheduled to hold on Saturday 16 May, 2020 at designated centres across the country. Only candidates with JAMB 2020 Registration Number will be eligible to write the exams.
Only candidates who score a minimum of 180 (for Faculties of Arts and Social Sciences, Science and Military Science & Interdisciplinary Studies) and 210 (for Faculty of Engineering) in JAMB 2020 examination shall be offered admission into NDA by the AFSB.
NDA 72nd Regular Course Admission Requirements.
Candidates eligible for 72 Regular Course admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) must have the following:
- Must be medically and physically fit and must be of good moral character.
- Must be single male or female without legal obligation to support any child or other individuals.
- Present a Certificate of indigeneship from the state government or local government area.
- Be at least 17 years old and NOT more than 21 years old as at 22 August 2020 in the year of entry into the Academy.
- Must have a minimum of 5 ordinary level credits at GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NBAIS and NABTEB) English language, Mathematics and three other subjects which are relevant to the intended programme at not more than two sittings.
- Must have passed the Unified Tertiary Matriculation examinations (UTME) and attain an acceptable minimum national standard (as determined by JAMB annual policy meeting) in English language, Mathematics and any other 2 subjects relevant to the proposed course of study as set out by the JAMB Brochure.
- Must NOT be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.65 meters for female.
- French and Arabic, Madarin language is an added advantage.
Candidates are to note the following:
- Application forms submitted without ordinary level results will NOT be accepted.
- Candidates awaiting results are not qualified.
- Only ordinary level examination results of NOT more than 5 years old from the date of examination will be accepted.
- Admission into the Academy is for both male and female Nigerians only.
Latest Update: Application into the 72nd Regular Course has been extended to 14 May, 2020.