RSUST Sandwich Degree Admission Form 2019/2020 Academic Session : RSUST Sandwich Form – The Rivers State University (RSU), Port Harcourt sandwich Degree programmes admission form for the 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale. Interested and suitably qualified candidates should check out the requirements and method of application below.
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Rivers State University of Science and Technology, Port Harcourt 2019/2020 sandwich Undergraduate Programme. RSUST Sandwich Degree leads to the award of B.Sc. Degree.
- ECOWAS Recruitment Application Form 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- WISE Accelerator Program 2020/2021 for Education Technology Founders
- Code Jam 2020 Coding Competition Registration Form for Programmers
- NYSC Registration 2020 Batch A Stream II Guidelines & Requirements
- E4D Continuing Education Scholarship Programme 2020/2021
- Shell ASSA North LiveWIRE Plus Programme 2020 & How to Apply
- 2020 NHEF Scholars Program Form Portal – www.thenhef.org
- Excellent Minds Initiative Essay Competition 2020 for Undergraduates
RSUST Sandwich Admission – Available Programmes
B.Sc Degree Programmes in:-
- Business Education with options in:-
- Office Management and Technology
- Science Education with Options in:-
- Biology Education
- Chemistry Education
- Physics Education
- Mathematics Education
- Integrated Science
- Environmental Education
- Vocational and Technology Education with Options in:-
- Agricultural Education
- Building Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Technology
- Mechanical Technology
- Adult and Community Education
- Educational Management
RSUST Sandwich Degree Admission Entry Requirements
For a 2 year Degree Programmes (2 Sandwich Years* ), Applicants must possess an NCE or OND certificates in Agricultural Education, Business Education, Science Education and Technical Education; an NCE in any subject combination for Adult and Community Education.
Candidates with passes at credit/merit Level in two major subjects of the Associate Diploma in Education and also eligible.
In addition to the above, such candidates must possess relevant ‘O’ Level requirement or its equivalent and /or NABTEB credit/merit including English Language and mathematics.
*Note: A Sandwich year includes long vacation, Christmas and Easter vacations
How to Apply RSUST Sandwich Degree Admission Form 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Application form cost – (N10,000.00). Log on to the University’s Website www.ust.edu.ng or www.rsu.edu.ng/ and make an e–payment by generating transaction ID for the fee and proceed to any designated Bank to pay using the Pay Direct option or with Inter-switch enabled Verve Card.
Applicants should submit completed forms to the Secretary, Institute of Education, accompanied by photocopies of relevant credentials and proof of payment.
Closing Date for the application is midnight of Friday, July 17th, 2020, while Lectures Start on Monday, July 20th, 2020.
Hostel accommodation is available at an affordable cost.