SPDC Graduate Programme 2022: Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) hereby invites applications for its 2022 Graduate Programme. The job location is based in Port Harcourt – Rivers state and Lagos state.
The 2022 SPDC Graduate Programme is a rigorous development framework of specific competences, business-critical capabilities, and critical experiences that will enable you to become a competitive professional by the end of your 3-year programme.
The graduate programme encompasses a learning framework that includes internal and external courses, as well as on-the-job learning, designed to help you gain the skills you need to succeed.
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Shell Graduate Programme 2022 – Nigeria
Reference ID: R47450
Location: Port Harcourt – Rivers, Lagos State
Experience Level: Graduates
Join Us in Powering Change:
- We are looking for graduates who share our purpose to power progress and our culture of inclusion, collaboration, and care.
- We’ll give you the support you need to forge your own path, and you’ll have real responsibilities and meaningful projects to work on right from the start.
Where You Fit In
- Shell’s purpose is to power progress together, by providing more and cleaner energy solutions. We believe that rising standards of living for a growing global population are likely to continue to drive demand for energy, including oil and gas, for years to come.
- At the same time, technology changes and the need to tackle climate change means there is a transition underway to a lower-carbon, multi-source energy system.
- As one of the world’s leading energy companies, Shell plays a key role in meeting the world’s growing energy demand in economically, environmentally, and socially responsible ways.
- There has never been a more exciting time to be part of the energy industry. Join us in our ambition to be a net-zero emissions energy business by 2050, and sooner if that is possible.
- The Shell Companies in Nigeria with its purpose to power progress, is Nigeria’s oldest energy company and has a long term and continuing commitment to the country, its people, and the economy.
- Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies with over 90,000 employees globally in more than 70 countries. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future.
What’s The Role?
- Our Graduate Programme is a rigorous development framework of specific competences, business-critical capabilities, and critical experiences that will enable you to become a competitive professional by the end of your 3-year programme.
- Right from the start, you will be given a challenging hands-on role, working in a diverse, global environment.
- You will be supervised and mentored with frequent reviews as part of a structured development programme.
- You will also be learning alongside brilliant people from all over the world, with the resources and support to explore new ways of thinking and working – all in all, an unbeatable experience.
- We know that learning is key to developing yourself both personally and professionally.
- The graduate programme encompasses a learning framework that includes internal and external courses, as well as on-the-job learning, designed to help you gain the skills you need to succeed.
SPDC Graduate Programme Application Requirements.
The Graduate Recruitment within Shell follows a standard global methodology used to attract, select, and place our best talent within the various Shell businesses. For 2022, we are seeking graduates for the following areas:
- Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Civil)
- Geosciences and Geoinformatics
- Commercial (Economics, Finance, Marketing, Human Resources)
- Contracting & Procurement (Logistics/Procurement, Supply Chain)
- Applicants from all approved Universities with a bachelor’s degree in related subject; Not more than 3 years post-graduation
- Minimum of a 2:1 class of Degree (Second class upper)
- Must have completed the mandatory 1-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
- Be eligible to work in Nigeria.
- You should enjoy being challenged, so that rather than being daunted or overwhelmed if a task seems impossible, you welcome the opportunity to be innovative.
- You also need to be good at absorbing information, analysing problems, making objective decisions, and coming up with original ideas.
- You should have the drive, and resilience to get things done, the flexibility to work well as part of a team and the credibility to influence others.
Application Closing Date
21st July, 2022.
How to Apply Shell Petroleum Development Company Graduate Programme 2022
1. Submitting more than one application will lead to automatic disqualification of all your applications.
2. Shell does not request monetary payments (eg, insurance policy, visa/work permit, HUET or HSSE training, special job offer, etc.) for employment.
3. Shell does not make use of employment forms; neither does the Company process CVs that have not been submitted through the proper websites
4. All successful applicants who receive on offer of employment from Shell would have been required to go through a formal and transparent recruitment process.