Nigerian Navy DSSC 28 Recruitment Portal 2020 – joinnigeriannavy.com: The Nigerian Navy wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 28 via the registration portal https://joinnigeriannavy.com or https://www.navy.mil.ng.
The Nigerian Navy (NN) recruitment for 2020 is currently ongoing. This article will provide information on Nigerian Navy official recruitment portal (www.joinnigeriannavy.com), how to apply for Nigerian Navy 2020 recruitment form and other related information to help you get the job.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigerian Navy through the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 28 Online registration starts on 7 September 2020 and closes on 5 October 2020 The departments and entry requirements are listed below.
To be selected for the job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for Nigerian Navy 2020/2021 recruitment.
- NDA List of Successful Candidates for AFSB 72RC [Batches 1, 2 & 3]
- npvn.npower.gov.ng/My Profile Login Portal – Npower Sign in Website
- Npower Transition News: How to Check Npower ID Number
- UBA Foundation National Essay Competition Registration Portal 2020
- Npower Batch A and B Transition Form – Npower news
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Requirements 2020.
GENERAL INFORMATION TO CANDIDATES
1. Applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth.
2. Applicants are warned against giving false information or tendering fake certificates. Any false information or fake certificates discovered at any stage will lead to disqualification and subsequent prosecution of the applicant.
3. Applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of First degree and Upper Credit for HND holders. Computer literacy will be an added advantage in all fields.
4. Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria.
5. Applicants who obtained credentials from foreign institutions should ensure the certificates are authenticated by the Federal Ministry of Education and copies of the certificates are to be submitted at chosen aptitude test centers on 17 October 2020.
6. All applicants must present O’level West African Examination Certificate (WAEC), in addition to any other results such as NECO. Credit in Mathematics and English is compulsory.
7. NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption from NYSC is a compulsory requirement for enlistment.
8. Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 meters tall.
9. Applicants should be between 22 and 28 years of age by 7 January 2021. Except for Chaplains/Imams and Medical Consultants who should not be more than 30 years and 40 years respectively.
10. Serving personnel, Soldier/Rating/Airman, and other paramilitary services personnel must obtain a letter of attestation duly signed by the
heads of their units.
11. Applicants will be shortlisted for a qualifying aptitude test. The date and time of the aptitude test will be communicated via this website.
12. Applicants are to choose any of the following centers for the qualifying aptitude test:
- a. Abuja Centre:
- (1) Army Day Secondary School, Mogadishu Barracks.
- (2) Command Day Secondary School, Lungi Barracks.
- b. Bauchi Centre:
- Command Day Secondary School, Shadawanka Barracks.
- c. Owerrinta Centre:
- Nigerian Navy Finance and Logistics College, Owerrinta, Imo State.
- d. Lagos Centre:
- (1) Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Navy Town Ojo.
- (2) Navy Town Secondary School, Navy Town Ojo.
- e. Port-Harcourt Centre:
- (1) Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Borokiri.
- (2) Air Force Secondary School, 115 Special Operations Group, Air Force
- f. Sokoto Centre:
- Army Day Secondary School, Giginya Barracks.
13. Applicants are to appear for the Aptitude Test with the following:
- a. Photocopies of Degree and NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- b. Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- c. Acknowledgment Form.
14. Applicants are to note that the entire enlistment process is free of charge and they should refrain from giving money to any individual under any guise.
General Requirements for Nigerian Navy DSSC 28 Registration Form.
- Interested applicants, who must be Nigerians by birth, should possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for first degree holders and Upper Credit for HND holders.
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 metres in height.
- Applicants must possess NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate and should be between 22 and 28 years by 7 January 2021, except for Imams/Chaplains and Medical Consultants who should not exceed 30 years and 40 years respectively by 7 January2021.
- WAEC Timetable 2020 for School Candidates [August – September]
- NCEE Registration Form for Unity Schools 2020/2021
- Innovating Education in Africa Expo 2020 | Up to $100000 Cash Grants
- Taraba State Npower Transition Form Portal for Batch A & B
- Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020 for SSC 47 & DSSC 26 – ims.army.mil.ng
- Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment 2020 Portal – www.naportal.com.ng
- Nigeria Airforce Registration 2020 Application Form & Portal
How to Apply Nigerian Navy Registration Form 2020
Interested applicants for the Nigerian navy DSSC 28 enlistment can access the Nigerian Navy Enlistment Portal to apply online.
NOTE: that the Nigerian Navy recruitment portal will be opened from 7 September to 5 October 2020 for interested candidates to apply online.
All the processes ranging from online registration, aptitude test and the selection interview are FREE OF CHARGE. Candidates are advised to be wary of scammers and refrain from giving money to any individual under any guise.
If you want to stay updated on Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.