Nigerian Army 82RRI Recruitment 2021/2022 Registration Form Portal: The Nigerian Army 82RRI Recruitment 2021 Portal is open for Nigerian Army 82nd Regular Recruit Intake (82RRI). See Nigerian Army 82rri application form, portal and procedure to apply for the recruitment exercise via the official recruitment army.mil.ng 82rri portal.
Nigerian Army 82RRI Portal – Are you ready to join the Nigerian Army? Apply for NA 82RRI recruitment now that the form is out and portal is open. Nigerian Army 82rri commenced on 15th September, 2021 and application deadline is yet to be announced.
Are you searching for the Nigerian Army 82 Regular Recruit Intake Recruitment Application form for 2021 and 2022 for (trades/non tradesmen and women)? If your answer is yes, then read this further.
Nigerian Army Recruitment is usually done every year. Applicants are expected to login to the portal www.recruitment.army.mil.ng and register for the 82nd Tradesmen/Women recruitment into the Nigerian army.
In this article, you are going to read the procedures and guidelines that will help you register or apply for the Nigerian Army 82RRI Recruitment Application for (trades/non tradesmen and women) 2021/2022.
When is Nigerian Army 82RRI Recruitment Form Coming Out?
This is to inform the public and all interested qualified candidates that the online registration for 82 Regular Recruits Intake Nigerian Army (NA) for both Trades/Non Tradesmen and Women will commence on 10th September 2021.
Nigerian Army 82RRI Requirements/Qualifications.
(1). Applicant must be single and Nigerian citizen by birth and must possess National Identity Card/ NIN or BVN.
(2). Applicant must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit according to Nigerian Army standards.
(3). Applicant must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
(4). Applicants must possess a valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission. Hospital or Local Government Council or valid age declaration.
(5). All applicants must have WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB/TRADES TEST/ CITY GUILD CERTIFICATE.
(6). An applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must not be more than 27 years as at the commencement of training by 31 Jan 2022.
(7). Measurement in height at least not less than 1.68 meters and 1.62 meters tall for male and female candidates respectively.
(8). Applicant must possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
(9) Application for Trades Men/Women Category should be into the following:
- Nigerian Army Engineering Corps: Tilling Works (Twks), Draughtsman (D/Man), Plant Operator Mechanic (POM), POP Designer/Screeding, Land Survey (L/Svy) Electrical/Electronics Technology, Carpentry/Wood Technology, Metal Works, Plumbing, Masonry/Concrete Technology, Painting and Graphics Arts.
- Nigerian Army Signals Corps: Electrical/Electronic Technicians, Phones/Computer Hardware Maintenance/Repairers, Computer Operators, Ethical Hackers (Cybersecurity) and Computing/Computer Forensics Expert, Installation and Maintenance of Audio Conferencing, Installation and Maintenance of Video Conferencing, Design and Installation of Internet Protocol Telephony, Digital Image and Video Processing, Website Management, VSat Installer, Microwave Comms Expert, Rigger.
- Nigerian Army Intelligence Corps: Knowledge and Skills in UAV, Drone etc., Computer Web and Application Designer (HTML, CSS), Radio and
Telecommunication Engineer/Technicians, Network Administrators (Should be able to manage a Local Area Network and Virtual Private Network), Computer Networking, General IT Knowledge, Computer, Phone and Mobile devices repair and maintenance, Geographic Information System, Cybersecurity/Ethical hacking, Server Administration.
Nigerian Army Corps of Supply and Transport: Drivers, Firemen, Caterers (emphasis on male).
Nigerian Army Ordnance Corps: Textile Rofitters and Leather Works, Graphic Designers, Spare Part Technicians, Accounting Technicians, Tailor, Textile Technology, Printing Technology.
- Nigerian Army Electrical and Mechanical Engineers Corps: Vehicle Diesel Mechanics, Vehicle Petrol Mechanics, Fabricators/Panel Beaters, Crane Operators, Hydraulic/Pneumatic Technicians, Caterpillar/Excavator Mechanics, Auto Elect, Power trans Mechanics(gearbox), Vulcanizers (to be trained as combined rec mech/vulcanizers), Electro Medical, Machinist/instruments, Fuel Injector Specialist, Welders, Upholstery techs, Generator/Power Plant Techs, Spray Painting, Hydraulic Mechanics, electronics Technicians, Mechatronics, Brake System specialist, Truck/Heavy duty Veh Mech, Office eqpt techs, Air condition specialist, Fab/Panel Beater, Lathe/Mill Machinist (Turner), Programmers (Arduino/G Codes), Pneumatics Technician.
- Nigerian Army Medical Corps: Electron Medicals, Radiographers, Occupational Therapy Technicians, Physiotherapy Technicians, Pharmacy Technicians, Nurses, X-ray technicians, Dietitians Technicians, Medical Lab Technicians, Health Information Management, Health Service Admin, Optometry Technicians, Morticians, Speech Therapy Technicians, Dental Technicians, Environmental Health Technicians, Electromedical.
- Directorate of Army Physical Training (PT): Archery, Athletics, Basketball, Boxing, Calisthenics, Football, Gymnastics, Handball, Judo, Kickboxing, Polo, Shooting, Swimming, Taekwondo, Volleyball, Weightlifting, Wrestling.
Nigerian Army 82RRI Application Portal 2021
So, application for Army 82RRI is done online on recruitment.army.mil.ng. Firstly, you will need to login 82rri army portal and register. Upload all the documents that is required of you on the Army 82nd Regular Recruit Intake (82RRI) website and you are good to go.
It is worthy to note that the portal was formally www.naportal.com.ng but right now, you are expected to go the www.army.mil.ng to apply. Anyone who wish to apply should do so now via the portal. Please take note that the 82rri form is free. Login to the application portal and register.
Is Nigerian Army 82RRI Form Out Yet?
Yes, Nigerian Army 82RRI form is finally out. The Nigerian Army announced that on their official website www.army.mil.ng. The information is correct and you can obtain the army 82rri 2021 application form on the portal.
So many applicants have been asking us if the form is out or not. We are glad to inform them that at last, the Nigerian Army is finally ready to recruit more soldiers hence the release of the 82rri registration form for army.
Nigerian Army 82RRI Recruitment Requirements 2021
|Minimum Age Requirement (Tradesmen)||18|
|Maximum Age (Tradesmen)||22|
|Minimum Age Requirement (Non-Tradesmen)||22|
|Maximum Age (Non-Tradesmen)||26|
|Minimum Height for Male Candidates||1.68|
|Maximum Height For Female Candidates||1.62|
|Educational Qualifications||WASSCE or NECO with at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics|
How to Apply Nigerian Army 82RRI Recruitment Form.
To apply for the Nigerian Army 82RRI Recruitment, do the following:
- Visit www.recruitment.army.mil.ng 82rri.
- Click on Application.
- Fill in the required information including your email.
- Click on Apply.
- Your 82RRI Army application has been submitted successfully.
These are the steps you should follow if you want to apply for this recruitment. As you can see, it’s very easy to join the Nigerian Army provided you have the physical and mental capabilities to work with the Nigerian Army.
Some people might still have issues applying for the Nigerian Army 82rri. To such people, please cross check your application and ensure you have not made any errors that may prevent your application from going through.
Much later, the Nigerian Army will release the shortlisted candidates names for 82RRI to the public via their website www.recruitment.army.mil.ng and then candidates will be able to view their names and check if they have been shortlisted or not.
All enquiries on Nigerian Army 82RRI Recruitment should be posted in the comment section and then we will go through them one after the other and give you answers to all your questions relating to Nigerian army 82nd Regular Recruit Intake (82RR1).