Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has released names of candidates shortlisted for 2020 recruitment interviews. List of Shortlisted Candidates at the 2020/2021 Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise is now available online. Candidates whose names appear on the list are eligible to partake in the final interview.
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has released the list of successful candidates shortlisted for the 2020 airmen/airwomen recruitment selection board interview.
NAF announced this in a post on its official Twitter handle on Thursday, 17th September, 2020 night. Candidates who applied are advised to check for their names.
The post read: “LIST OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES FOR THE 2020 NIGERIAN AIR FORCE AIRMEN/AIRWOMEN RECRUITMENT SELECTION BOARD INTERVIEW.
- CBN Social Housing Loan Registration Portal www.fhfl.com.ng
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Recruitment 2020
- How to Apply CBN N200 Billion Social Housing Loan
- Kaduna State Dry Season Wheat Farming Recruitment 2020
- Survival Fund Portal – www.survivalfund.ng Register & Login
How to Check Nigerian Airforce Shortlisted Candidates 2020 Names
- Go to the NAF download page at https://airforce.mil.ng/downloads to download the PDF file to your phone or computer
- Search for LIST OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES FOR THE 2020 NIGERIAN AIR FORCE AIRMEN/AIRWOMEN RECRUITMENT SELECTION BOARD INTERVIEW
- Then, control ‘F’ to search your name automatically
- After that, click on the check button to check your name.
- Finally take ACTION.
CONGRATULATIONS! for your shortlist. You’ll now have to undergo a various screening exercise by Nigerian Airforce.
NAF Screening Date and Timetable
The Candidates are required to report in Batches as indicated below:
Batch A – Thursday 24 – 30 September 2020
Batch B – Thursday 1 – 7 October 2020
Batch C – Thursday 8 – 14 October 2020
(1) Akwa Ibom
(2) Cross River
Batch D – Thursday 15 – 21 October 2020
Batch E – Thursday 22 – 28 October 2020
Batch F – Thursday 29 October – 5 November 2020
Note: Face masks are to be worn and other COVID-19 preventive measures are to be strictly observed throughout the exercise.
NAF Screening General Update for Successful Candidates.
1. Successful candidates are hereby invited to attend Year 2020 Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment Selection Interview at the Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna from 24 September – 12 November 2020.
Candidates are to report with the following:
- Originals and Photocopies of their Credentials.
- 2 White vests.
- 2 Blue PT Shorts.
- One Pair of Canvas Shoes.
- 4 Passport Photographs.
- 2 Face Masks.
- Hand Sanitizer.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends.