The Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) is now accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the ongoing Residency Training Programme 2020. Interested applicants should follow the guidelines listed below in order to apply successfully.
Title: Residency Training Programme
Location: Idi-araba, Lagos.
The Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Idi-Araba is desirous of recruiting professionally committed Medical Doctors and Dentist into its Residency Training Programmes in the following specialties:
- Chidl Dental Health
- Clinical Pathology
- Community Health and Primary Care
- Haematology and Blood Transfusion
- Medical Microbiology and Parasitology
- Internal Medicine
- Anatomic and Molecular Pathology
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Oral Maxillofacail Pathologyy/Biology
- Orthopaedic & Traumatology
- Oral & Maxillofacial Syrgery
- Restorative Dentistry
- Radiation Biology & Radiotherapy
- Ear, Nose & Throat
- Preventive Dentistry
LUTH Residency Training Programme General Requirements
1. Applicants should have at least 1 year professional experience and must be fully registered with the Medical & Dental Council of Nigeria.
2. Evidence of having completed NYSC is mandatory.
3. Success at the primary examination of either the West African or National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria is Mandatory.
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2020.
- UBEC Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment 2020 – fts.admissions.cloud
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment 2020 & How to Apply
- Federal Teachers Scheme Registration Portal 2020
- Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Recruitment 2020 & How to Apply
- FUTA Digital Idea/Startup Accelerator Program 2020
- UNIPORT Emerald Energy Institute Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/21
How to Apply LUTH Residency Training Programme 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should make payment of N5,000 by visiting www.remita.net and follow the procedures below:
- Click on pay a Federal Government Agency. On the name of MDA, type Lagos University Teaching Hospital.
- Then Click on other LUTH Fees. Follow the prompts to generate the “RRR” code. Thereafter, use the “RRR” code to make payment at any bank of your choice and submit your voucher or receipt to the finance and accounts department, LUTH where a receipt will be issued in place of the Print-Out.
- The receipt of payment should be forwarded to the chairman, Medical Advisory Committee for collection of Application Forms
Completed Application Forms should be addressed and submitted to:
The Chairman, Medical Advisory Committee,
Lagos University Teaching Hospital,
P.M.B. 12993 – Lagos State.
Note: The date of the departmental Interview will be communicated later.