LUTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session : The Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Idi-Araba school of nursing admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Idi-Araba, School of Nursing, for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- ICGEB Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships in Life Sciences 2020
- ICGEB Arturo Falaschi PhD Fellowships 2020 & How to Apply
- IBM 2020 Call for Code Global Challenge & How to Apply
- Fate Foundation ScaleUp Agribusiness Accelerator Programme 2020
- UNIPORT Part-Time Degree Admission List 2019/2020 Academic Session
- Apple Recruitment for Country Leader 2020 & How to Apply
- ADSU Admission List 2019/2020 Academic Session
- NOUN Begins Online Facilitation for 2020_1 Academic Semester
- How to Print JAMB Original Result Slip for Any Year – www.jamb.org.ng
- RSUST Postgraduate Courses / Programmes Available for Admission
How to Apply for LUTH School of Nursing Admission.
Kindly note that to complete this process, you will likely require a valid debit/credit card.
A. How to Register on Portal:
- Visit schools.luth.gov.ng and click register (http://schools.luth.gov.ng/register-pay).
- Register and pay access fee. During registration, you will be required to choose the school you are applying to.
B. How to log in:
- Check your email after registration
- Click the link in the email to login to the portal and set your password.
- Click “Buy form” to visit the Remita payment page
- Make payment to purchase the Application form
C. How to complete Application Form
- Click “Fill form“ after paying to Fill and complete the Application Form online
- Submit the Application
- Check your email to download and print a copy of the completed Application Form
Note: Applicants must print out their completed online generated form. Short listed applicants would be required to present this during Examination.
APPLICATION FEE: N7,000 (Seven Thousand Naira Only.)
Deadline: 31st May, 2020.
Phone Number: 09081542611