The Postgraduate School invites applications from suitably qualified Candidates for admission into the under listed Postgraduate programmes at the Lagos State University, Ojo, for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
LASU Supplementary Postgraduate Courses.
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- DOCTOR OF PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION (DPA)
- DOCTOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (DBA)
- MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION WITH SPECIALIZATION IN OIL & GAS AND RISK MANAGEMENT
- MASTER OF SCIENCE (M.Sc.) IN PRODUCTION AND OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT (FULL TIME)
- MASTER IN BANKING AND FINANCE (MBF PROFESSIONAL)
- MASTER OF PHILOSOPHY/DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY (M.Phil/Ph.D) IN FINANCE
- DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY (Ph.D.) IN FINANCE
- MASTER OF SCIENCE (M.Sc.) IN RISK MANAGEMENT AND INSURANCE
- MASTER OF RISK MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME (MRM)
- POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA (PGD) IN RISK MANAGEMENT AND INSURANCE
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- DOCTOR OF EDUCATION (D.Ed) IN EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT
- MASTER IN EDUCATIONAL TEST MEASUREMENT AND EVALUATION
- SCHOOL OF TRANSPORT
- MASTER IN LOGISTICS AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME (PART-TIME)
FACULTY OF ARTS
- MASTER OF ARTS (M.A.) IN YORÙBÁ LANGUAGE (FULL-TIME/PART TIME)
- MASTER OF PHILOSOPHY/DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY (M. Phil/Ph.D) IN YORÙBÁ LANGUAGE (PART TIME & FULL-TIME)
- MASTER OF PHILOSOPHY/DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY (M. Phil/Ph.D) IN YORÙBÁ LITERATURE (FULL TIME & PART-TIME)
- DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY (PH.D) IN YORÙBÁ LANGUAGE. (FULL TIME & PART-TIME)
CENTER FOR PLANNING STUDIES
- MASTER IN HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT (MHUD)
- MASTER OF SCIENCE (MSc) IN HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT
- MPhil/Ph.D IN HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT
LASU Supplementary Postgraduate Admission Requirements.
The University requires five [ 5 ] CREDITS including English Language at Ordinary Level (GCE, WASC, SSCE, NECO and NABTEB) for ALL courses and credit in MATHEMATICS at Ordinary Level for SCIENCE, SOCIAL SCIENCES, MANAGEMENT SCIENCES and EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT courses.
- Orange Drugs Limited Graduate Management Trainee Program 2020
- How To Apply CBN AGSMEIS Loan 2020/2021 & Requirements
- Willers Solutions Limited Recruitment 2020 & How to Apply
- UCH Ibadan School of Nursing Admission Form 2020/2021
- CBN MSMEDF Loan 2020/2021 Application Guide – Apply Without Collateral
- IVVN Mentoring Fellowship Programme 2020 for Female Scientists
- Global Recycling Foundation RecyclingHeroes Contest 2020 [Nominate]
- Skusat CBT Contest 2020 – Participate in Live Test & Win Cash Prizes
- SAP Nigeria Young Professional Program 2020
- Oduduwa University Recruitment 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- Nigerian Institute of Advanced Legal Studies Recruitment 2020/2021
- Osun State Teachers Recruitment 2020/2021 Form Portal – www.osun.csm.ng
- Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- How to Apply INEC Recruitment 2020 & Important Updates
- Osun State Ministry of Education Teaching Staff Recruitment 2020/2021
How to Apply LASU Supplementary Postgraduate Form 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Applicants are required to pay the sum of Twenty Five Thousand, Three Hundred Naira (N25,300.00) non-refundable application fee into LASU Account online.
All applicants shall be required to sit for qualifying Entrance Examination on the Main Campus.
NOTE: Visit the University website www.lasu.edu.ng for information on admission requirements.
CLOSING DATE: Sale of application forms will be closed four (4) weeks from the date of this publication.
Application forms for all programmes should be submitted on-line and a copy of the e-Registration slip printed out by the applicant.
Important Information to Note.
- Candidates who have not completed the National Youth Service Corps assignment or their current Postgraduate Programmes need not apply.
- All academic transcripts must be received latest two weeks after the close of sale of forms.
- Request for transfer of processed application forms from one Department to another will not be entertained.
- Candidates must personally attend the selection and written examinations as make-up test will not be conducted.
- Please include your E-mail address/ phone number on the form.
For further information, please contact:
Lagos State University, Ojo.