774000 Jobs Nigerian Youths Recruitment 2020 Form & Portal: The Nigerian government plans to organize a recruitment programme in all 36 states and Abuja for creation of 774,000 jobs across the federation for Nigerian youths. In October 2019, President Muhammadu Buhari approved a Pilot Special Public Works Programme in the rural areas, domiciled in the National Directorate of Employment (NDE) for implementation.
The President of the Senate, Ahmad Lawan, declared that the National Directorate of Employment (NDE) must be in charge of the recruitment of 774, 000 youths across Nigeria, which is part of the Federal Government COVID-19 palliative measures. He, however, said that the NDE and the Minister of Labour and Productivity, Chris Ngige, must first explain the modalities for the recruitment process.
The Senate will take an official position on the decision by the Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Festus Keyamo (SAN), to flout its decision on the recruitment of 774,000 federal workers as the lawmakers accused Keyamo of hijacking the recruitment exercise from the National Directorate of Employment, which got N52bn approval to carry out the programme.
But Keyamo told journalists on Tuesday that Buhari had asked him to proceed with the recruitment process notwithstanding the position of the National Assembly on the issue.
- Ndlea Recruitment 2020/2021 – Application Form & Portal
- Nigerian Air Force Login Portal For 2020/2021 Recruitment
- Nigeria Police (NPF) Recruitment 2020/2021 – Application Form & Portal
- Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Recruitment Disclaimer 2020
- Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment 2020 Portal – www.naportal.com.ng
Requirements for 774000 Jobs NDE Recruitment 2020/2021
There is no specific requirement for this position now except:
- You must be a Nigerian Citizen
- You must be a Nigerian Youth
- Further requirements will be posted as soon as recruitment process begins
How to Apply for NDE Recruitment for 774000 Jobs
Visit the NDE Application Portal by CLICKING HERE or by visiting your local government area. However stay tuned as we will update the process once it begins.
Leave your comments below if you have any confusion.