Total Data Limited Graduate Internship Programme 2020: The Total Data Limited is currently accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the ongoing Graduate Internship Programme. Read below for more information.
Total Data Limited is a management consultancy firm specializing in the provision of Human Resources and Manpower solutions to its’ clients across Nigeria. We focus on providing additional and exceptional services through value added, and end-to-end HR services to our clients; helping them maximize and build operational efficiency.
- 14020 Npower Beneficiaries on Payroll of Other Govt Agencies
- CBN New Intervention Schemes for Non-interest Financial Institutions
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2020 For Airmen/Airwomen Commences
- Pan African University Scholarships for Africans 2020/2021 – Fully Funded
- LASU Open and Distance Learning School Fees 2020/2021
- Nigerian Aiforce Registration Portal – https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
- Oyo State Amotekun Recruitment 2020 Form Portal (3000 Openings)
- Nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng – Nigeria Air Force Recruitment Portal 2020
Applications are invited for:
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
We are looking for bright, enthusiastic recent graduates for our 6 -12 Months internship programme. The successful applicants will have the opportunity to work closely within three of our core departments: Finance, HR and Business Development, as we will aim to give our interns valuable experience functional across business areas.
Experience, Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidate should possess a relevant first degree (HND, B.Sc.) in any area.
- Must be a recent graduate who has completed their higher education program, and is awaiting NYSC deployment (pre-service)
Competences and Attributes:
- Demonstrated team player
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
- Strong critical thinking/analytical skills,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is a bonus
- Must be detail-oriented and well-organized.
- Must be highly trustworthy
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Previous exposure to leadership or extracurricular activities is a plus
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2020.
How to Apply Total Data Limited Graduate Internship Programme 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only qualified and shortlisted candidates would be contacted.