Fatima Al-Fihri Open University Autumn Internship 2020/2021: Fatima Al-Fihri Open University (FAOU) is now accepting applications for its autumn internship. The deadline for the submission of applications for the Fatima Al-Fihri Open University Autumn Internship is 15th August, 2020.
Fatima Al-Fihri Open University Autumn internship is for everyone interested to gain experience working in a dynamic global environment.
The online internship is accessible to everyone, regardless of borders, nationality or religion. If you believe FAOU is the right place for you, don’t hesitate to apply.
- How to Access CBN MSMEDF Loan – Requirements & How to Apply
- How to Access New CBN Non-oil Export Fund (NESF)
- How to Access New CBN Agric Fund – AGSMEIS & MSMEDF Loan
- How to Access CBN Healthcare Research and Development Grants
- How to Access CBN AGSMEIS Loan For SMEs & Agricultural Businesses
- How to Access CBN Covid-19 Intervention Fund for SMEs
About Fatima Al-Fihri Open University.
Fatima Al-Fihri Open University (FAOU) is an international non-profit educational institution established online in Feb, 2016. They are a team of multinational youths working in various countries worldwide and passionately committed to their goal of creating an inclusive learning environment that elevates our students and gives meaning to their educational experiences. They are currently providing short online courses (between six weeks and 12 weeks) by esteemed global professionals, open to participants from all over the world.
Fatima Al-Fihri Open University Autumn Internship Eligibility.
- Proficiency in English language.
- Basic understanding of computer and internet applications.
- Access to internet at least twice a week.
- Ability to learn and act in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a multicultural, multi-ethnic environment and to maintain effective working relations with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
Fatima Al-Fihri Open University Autumn Internship Benefits.
- No program fees.
- Flexible work timing (between 6 to 8 hours a week).
- Remotely Training during the program.
- Certificate of internship provided by the end of the program.
- Support to apply for scholarships or to participate in other programs and events.
- International work environment with various social programs activities.
How to Apply Fatima Al-Fihri Open University Autumn Internship.
All applications received after 23.59 UTC Time of the 15th August 2020, will not be reviewed.