Kimberly Ryan Limited Recruitment 2020/2021 & How to Apply : This is to inform you that the Kimberly Ryan Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions listed below.
Incorporated in 1997, Kimberly Ryan and its diverse staff of seasoned professionals represent a passion for capacitating businesses, deploying cutting edge industry-leading solutions and service delivery techniques informed by our experience and familiarity with doing business in our chosen markets.
Over the years, we have partnered with various clients across Africa and provided them with bespoke solutions needed to drive their business goals and objectives. These successful partnerships and projects have built the trust and confidence that continuously set our brand name as a force to reckon with.
Kimberly Ryan Limited – Our client, a maritime company in Nigeria is recruiting for the following positions below:
Job Title: Consultant
The ideal candidate will:
- Play a key role in supporting management in growing the consulting business by identifying specific products and services required by clients.
- Understand the dynamics of current and potential client’s business
- Understand project management techniques and ensure project is being delivered according to time and budget
- Facilitate discussions with the client to elaborate on areas of proposed improvement
- Perform qualitative and quantitative analysis to drive the proposed solution, among others experience
- Knowledge of Strategy and HR Consulting, Process consulting, Board/Governance consulting, IT/Operations consulting and with exposure to projects within the Financial Services Sectors, Public Sector, Real Sector, etc.
- Experience in a technology driven environment with a dynamic and innovative mindset competencies
- At least First Degree in Social Science or related field
- Minimum of 4 – 8 years experience in a Consulting practice with a credible organisation.
Application Closing Date
26th March, 2020.
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
- The HR Manager is responsible for providing a practical and solution focused HR function to the school and is the first point of contact for all HR related matters.
- Working closely with the Senior Leadership Group, the HR Manager is responsible for designing and delivering a HR Strategy that supports the School’s Strategic Plan.
- Provide comprehensive HR support to the management team and all staff.
- Provide advice and guidance to managers on HR related issues
- Manage employee relations caseload including capability, disciplinary and grievance processes.
- Work closely with departments in assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures, such as working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management.
- Provide proactive HR advice and support suitable for the school environment.
- Work independently to research and update HR policies and procedures ensuring compliance with Hr Policies and Safer Recruitment guidelines and recommendations.
- Ensure 100% compliance with all dimensions of HR Process and Safer Recruitment guidelines.
- Provide basic employment law advice.
- Maintain and review the School’s employment manual to ensure best practice.
- Provide thought leadership on ad hoc HR projects.
- Educated to Degree level.
- Certified CIPM or PHRi will be an added advantage
- An HR generalist with experience in providing support to line management in a SME environment.
- Proven track record of leading HR functions.
- Experience of HR systems
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Proven competence in managing complex employment cases (eg, conduct, grievance, performance/capability, sickness absence, re-structuring)
- Proven ability to be effective under pressure of deadlines and multiple priorities
- Ability to multi-task
- A team player
- Proactive problem solver
- Thought leader
- Attention to detail
- Confident of working with senior managers
- Takes and accepts responsibility
- Role model for Queen’s College values
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Tactful and diplomatic.
Application Closing Date
Tuesday, 17th March, 2020.
Job Title: Sales Representative
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- The Sales Representatives responsible for identifying, developing a robust Corporate funnel, making pitches, closing large volumes, maximizing sales and revenue opportunities for Lumos.
- The role holder will be responsible and accountable for Corporate sales (E2E).
- Key relationships and influence include Marketing, DMD Commercial, Supply Chain Leads, Executive Management (CEO’s office), CSS- Telesale.
- Identify, develop, and manage engagement with big organisations.
- Identify executives of registered and recognised Co-operative organisations, scheduling appointments, handling sales pitch and closing large volumes.
- Develop and implement Corporate marketing plans to align with overall business goals.
- Manage relationship with top level executives across recognised organisation.
- Attend annual general meetings, Business conferences, trade exhibition of big organisation
- Explore cross selling opportunities within the organisation (corporate sales and secondary partnerships).
- Analyse various data to deliver data-driven strategies in order to achieve KPIs
- Delivering sales pitches and presentations to large organizations and Cooperatives to make a purchase.
- Scheduling meetings for big ticket transactions with corporate customers to discuss how Lumos can effectively meet the needs of the customer.
- Identify Government projects, associations, requiring Lumos Solution and presenting to management upon analyzing impact and profitability to the business.
- Carry out surveys and research to unveil information that can lead to greater sales, such as market trends, viable leads, and avenues for new sales opportunities.
- Attend conferences, events and trade shows to expand Lumos network and increase market share.
- Prepare sales offers and quotations, by attaining the needed information from the customers, preparing technical offers based on prices from Sales Engineer, and presenting to Sales Manager/AGM for approval, to have documented offers for future referencing.
- Coordinate the delivery and installation of sold generators to customers through following up with all concerned salespersons and related departments and attend to the commissioning of generators on-site when needed, to verify process completion and assure customer satisfaction and after-sales support
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field. However, hand’s on experience managing B2B transactions is more relevant.
- Personal network, forecasting and Demand planning skills will be an added advantage
- 2-5 years hands – on experience B2B Sales.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with Big organisation.
- Strong personal network within the solar and generator industry.
- Driven, highly motivated and passionate about sales.
- Professional sales training would be an advantage but not essential.
- Other Requirements (Behavioral etc.):
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Commercial acumen and proficient in sales planning and execution
- Self starter, driven and performance-oriented
- Ability to unpack ambiguity and envision the end in mind and picture of success for Corporate sales.
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2020.
How to Apply Kimberly Ryan Limited Recruitment 2020/2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.