BU Power Limited invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for its 2019 Management Trainee Programme. The BU Power Limited Management Trainee Programme 2019 is aimed at equipping recent graduates with personal and professional growth as well as the skills required to become an extraordinary Manager who can successfully run a Power Plant by offering ideas about how we can improve our operations and cope with new challenges.
BU Power Limited – We are a company established to develop and operate independent power plants. Our focus is meeting the power requirements of our customers in the Health, Educational, Industrial and Commercial Sectors of the Nigerian Economy.
We take pride in the fact that our clients enjoy reliable and uninterrupted electricity all year round.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Management Trainee Programme
- BU Power Limited is looking to hire young, vibrant and driven Graduate Trainees. The Management Trainee Programme is aimed at equipping recent graduates with personal and professional growth as well as the skills required to become an extraordinary Manager who can successfully run a Power Plant by offering ideas about how we can improve our operations and cope with new challenges.
- You will be exposed to a diverse range of functions, roles and activities across the Company and deployed to matching areas of needs and skills set.
- Access Bank Blue Graduate Internship Program 2019
- Nigeria Police Screening Centres For Medical Screening 2019
- NSCDC Name Of Successful Candidates 2019/2020 For Screening
- Download Nigeria Police Shortlist 2019 for Medical Screening (FINAL LIST)
- Nigeria Civil Defence Referees Form
- Download Civil Defence Past Questions & Answers PDF 2019
- NSCDC Salary Structure & Ranks – See Civil Defence Monthly Salary
- Civil Defence Screening Centres 2019 | See NSCDC Aptitude Test Venue
BU Power Limited Management Trainee Programme Requirements
- Must be a graduate of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Must have the right attitude to work/right orientation
- Independent thinking and trainable
- Some relevant experience in Power Generation will be an added advantage
- Possess or willing to acquire design skills/diagnostic package
- Maximum of 2 years’ experience
- Must be between the ages of 23-28 years
- A minimum of a Second Class Division
- NYSC Discharge certificate
- Possession of relevant certifications or a commitment to obtaining certifications relevant to the industry will be an added advantage
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Be innovative and creative
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Willingness to explore new ideas and take on challenging tasks
Application Closing Date
8th December, 2019.
How to Apply BU Power Limited Management Trainee Programme 2019
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
- DELSUTH Internship Recruitment Application Form 2019/2020
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs Republic of China (Taiwan) Recruitment 2019
- Katsina State Government Recruitment 2019/2020 Form
- Schneider Electric Recruitment Application Form 2019/2020
- Inspire Vocational Academies Recruitment 2019/2020
- NSCDC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2019 Latest News Today
- Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020 in PDF [Download]
- MTN Nigeria Recruitment Application Form 2019
- Imo State Government Recruitment 2019/2020 For Fresh Graduates
- Advertising on Mediangr