NOHE Orthopaedic Cast Technology Form 2021/2022: The School of Orthopaedic Cast Technology, National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu (NOHE), is now selling application forms for admission into its full-time National Diploma Programme in Orthopaedic Cast Technology for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for the NOHE Orthopaedic Cast Technology ND admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the National Diploma (ND) Programme in Orthopaedic Cast Technology of the National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu (NOHE) for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- JASIRI Talent Investor Program 2021 for Aspiring Entrepreneurs
- East-West Center Asia Pacific Leadership Program 2022 (Scholarship available)
- Africa Matters Ambassadors Program (AMAP) 2022 for Young African Leaders
- AUC/UNDP African Young Women Leaders Fellowship 2021/2022 (Funded)
- FCT Scholarship Application Forms for 2020/2021 Award Session
- Investing In Equality Scholarship to Attend One Young World Summit 2022
- NERC Electricity Essay Challenge 2021 for Secondary School Students
- Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme 2022/2023 (Fully-funded)
- 10 Tips to Earn Money from Blogging in Nigeria Legitimately
NOHE Orthopaedic Cast Technology ND Admission Requirements
- The duration of the course is: Two (2) Years, comprising four (4) semesters of academic/practical work.
- Entry requirements for SOCAST NOHE is as it is obtained in other Federal Poly/Monotechnics in the country
- Possess the West African School Certificate/GCE/NECO or their acceptable equivalent with credit in five (5) subjects at one or two sittings. This must include a credit in English Language, Mathematics, Biology or Health Science and two (2) other subjects.
- Experience in the use of Plaster of Paris will be an added advantage.
How to Apply for NOHE Orthopaedic Cast Technology ND Admission Form
Interested candidates should submit a letter of application with photocopies of relevant credentials and 2 passport size photographs should be forwarded to the Admission Officer of the school, not later than eight weeks from the date of this publication.
- Candidates with awaiting results or who do not have provisional registration as at the time of this advert need not to apply
- This application process is entirely free of charge and is not contracted out to anybody or firm. Do not respond or succumb to any solicitation/entreaty to the contrary via any social media platform.
- Two (2) recent passport photographs (white background)
- Original and photocopies of credentials.
- JAMB UTME printout.
Please contact: 08066707893 for enquires