Check NDLEA Final Shortlisted Candidates for Training 2023:
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency has released the final lists of successful candidates for the 2023 recruitment exercise for Narcotic Officer and Narcotic Assistant cadres.
NDLEA’s list of shortlisted candidates was released earlier, and now candidates who have been waiting for the final list of applicants for NDLEA can check the list via the emplug.com portal. Candidates should attend training on Sunday, 25th July 2023, at NDLEA Academy, Kotton Rikus, Jos, Plateau State.
A statement released on Sunday by the agency spokesperson, Femi Babafemi, said successful candidates for cadet trainees are to report at the NDLEA Academy in Jos and NSCDC College of Peace and Disaster Management in Katsina states, respectively.
The statement partly read, “The under-listed successful candidates are, therefore, to report for Narcotic Officers Basic (Cadet) training at the NDLEA Academy, Kotton Rikus, Jos Plateau State, while the Narcotic Agent/Assistant (Trainees) will report for their training at the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps College of Peace and Disaster Management, KM 4 Babbar-Ruga Batsari Road, Katsina State.
“All successful candidates are to report for training at their respective designated centres according to their groupings and dates assigned to their groups.”
How to Check NDLEA Final List 2023
NDLEA Final Shortlisted Candidates 2023 is now available online. Here are the guidelines you need to follow to check the list of successful applicants for NDLEA successfully:
- Visit NDLEA Portal https://ndlea.gov.ng OR www.emplug.com.
- Login with your Application Number.
- Click on Sign in to access your dashboard.
- A Congratulatory Message will be sent to You if you have been shortlisted.
Basic Requirements to Come Along With for Training.
He added that successful candidates are to report for training with;
- “a photocopy of their credentials.”
- “Four copies of recent colour passport photograph without cap/hat.
- “Writing materials to include biro, pencils, ruler, notebooks, and file jackets.
- “Three pairs of white (unmarked) round neck vests and navy-blue shorts (without stripes),” the statement added.
He urged them to visit the agency’s website for more information.