Ebonyi State Government Recruitment for Facility Manager: The Ebonyi State Government invites applications from suitably qualified firms / conglomerates to work as a Facility Manager in the just completed shopping mall. Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications with at least 5 years experience.
The Ebonyi State Government has completed the construction of the state-owned shopping mall and is about to commission it for use by the general public. Hence, the Ebonyi State Ministry of Trade and Investment now invites eligible firms / conglomerates to fill the position below:
READ ALSO: UBA Graduate Recruitment Programme 2021 & How to Apply
Ebonyi State Government Recruitment for Facility Manager.
Job Title: Facility Manager
Location: Abakaliki, Ebonyi
The Ebonyi State Government’s objective is to engage a competent shopping mall Manager to be responsible for the efficient and cost-effective use of facilities, maintenance of facility, storing and distributing consignment of goods and materials, ensuring timely delivery of orders, maintain stocks of inventories, securing and leasing of stalls as required by the State Government
Scope of Service
- Overseeing and agreeing on contracts and providers for services including security, parking, cleaning: catering, technology and so on.
- Supervising multi-disciplinary staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds and security staff
- Ensuring that basic facilities, such as water, air-conditioning and heating are well-maintained.
- Managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness
- Allocating and managing space between buildings
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental health and security standards
- Advising businesses on increasing energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Renovation or refurbishment of the mall if necessary.
- Helping businesses to relocate to new offices and to make decisions about leasing.
- Leasing out the mall spaces.
- Companies with specific experience in managing similar assignment in the last 5 years,
- Good knowledge and experience on finance, administration, and human resource management
- Experience in contract management
Personnel Specifications, Attributes and Competencies
There preferred company shall have personnel with the following Attributes and competences:
- High level of integrity
- Strong interpersonal and negotiating ability
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Planning and organizing skills
- Performance focused
- Attention to details and also ability to see the implications for the bigger picture.
- The Manager is to report to Ebonyi State Government through the Honourable Commissioner, Ministry of Trade and Investment, or any other Ministry as directed by the State Government
- The Manager will be required to submit monthly financial and management reports to the employer.
- The Manager will be based in Abakaliki, Ebonyi State.
- Facilities to be provided by the employer
- Office accommodation shall be provided.
Application Closing Date
14th November, 2021.
How to Apply Ebonyi State Government Recruitment for Facility Manager.
Interested and qualified companies are requested to submit their Proposals to:
The Honourable Commissioner for Trade and Investment,
Block 10 Centenary City,
Abakaliki, Ebonyi State.
Soft copies of the Application should be forwarded to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.