FUTA Postgraduate Admission List 2019/2020 Academic Session : The Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) 2019/2020 academic session postgraduate programmes (Postgraduate Diploma, Masters and PhD) admission list is out. See how to check FUTA postgraduate admission list below.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) 2019/2020 academic session postgraduate programmes that they can now proceed to check their admission status.
FUTA postgraduate admission list has been successfully uploaded on the university portal.
- UNIABUJA Admission List
- FUTO Pre-Degree Admission List
- UNIBEN Postgraduate Admission List
- ABU Zaria Postgraduate Admission List
- applicants.inecrecruitment.com – INEC Recruitment Portal Register & Login
- NITDA FutureHack Hackathon Competition 2020 in Nigeria – Apply Here
- OYO State TESCOM Recruitment Portal 2020
- How to Print 2020 JAMB Mock Examination Slip [Do-It-Yourself]
How to Check FUTA Postgraduate Admission List.
- Go to FUTA postgraduate admission status checking portal at https://portal.spgs.futa.edu.ng/tabpane/admissionListSetup.php.
- Select the programme you applied for, department and batch.
- Finally, click on ‘Check List’ button to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are required to go through the procedure below to print their admission letters:
- After confirming your admission status, go to the bank and pay the Acceptance fee through e-tranzact platform only
- Return to the PG portal (https://portal.spgs.futa.edu.ng/), click on ‘Student Login’, enter your username and password and click on ‘Payment Verification’ to verify your acceptance fee payment.
- After successful verification, click on ‘Admission Letter’ to print your Admission Letter.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to FUTA PG admission list 2019/2020.