Federal Poly Idah Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021: Federal Polytechnic, Idah post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. Idah Poly post UTME form is now available for sale online.
The Federal Polytechnic, Idah hereby announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the sale of post UTME screening forms for the 2020/2021 academic session.
READ ALSO: FUDMA Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021
- Maltina Teacher of the Year Award 2020
- Federal Civil Service Structure and Grade Levels
- Andela Salary Structure And How Much They Pay Staff
- Nigeria Airforce Registration Portal 2020 – www.airforce.mil.ng
- NCEE Common Entrance Examination Timetable for Unity Schools 2020
- Top 10 Insurance Companies in Nigeria – Updated List
- NECO BECE Timetable 2020 for JSS 3 Candidates [Junior WAEC Exam]
- NECO SSCE Timetable for 2020 October/November Exam – OFFICIAL
- Npower August News Update Today 2020 | Daily Stipend & Salary Updates
- ESUT Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Delta State Poly Ozoro (DSPZ) Post UTME Form 2020/2021
- Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME Form 2020/2021
- How to Upload Credentials on Oyo TESCOM Portal
Candidates Eligible for Federal Polytechnic Idah Post UTME.
All candidates who took the Federal Polytechnic, Idah as their Institution of choice and obtained the minimum cut-off mark/score of 140 in the 2020/2021 UTME and also have the required relevant credit passes as contained in the JAMB brochure are eligible.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Idah Admission Screening.
- Candidates are expected to make a payment of two thousand naira (₦2,000.00) only.
- Candidates are advised to visit The Federal Polytechnic, Idah website, i.e., www.fepoda.edu.ng and follow the steps below to make payment on-line, fill their details and print out the screening slip:
- click on “Screening Payment”;
- fill the form with valid e-mail address and password containing at least eight(8) characters in alphabets and numbers and print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR);
- take the printed Payment Invoice to any bank for the payment of the two thousand naira (₦2000.00); and
- go back to the School website (www.fepoda.edu.ng) to complete the registration with the following data by clicking on “Finish Registration”.
- JAMB Registration Number, JAMB Score, State of Origin, First, Second, and other choices of courses;
- Upload passport-sized photograph of not more than 22kb in size; and
- Print out the form (Admission Screening Details).
CLOSING DATE: Purchase and submission of forms on-line will close by 11:59 p.m. on 5th September, 2020.
NB: Candidates are advised to come with their writing materials for the test. The Federal Polytechnic, Idah does not condone any form of falsification of results as candidates involved will automatically be disqualified.