Civil Defence Commences Physical Screening Of Successful Candidates : NSCDC spokesman Emmanuel Okeh, who confirmed the high number of applications said that the screening of candidates has begun online as those whose ages had passed the requirement would be eliminated.
Table of Contents
Information reaching Mediangr indicates that, the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) have commence – scheduling of successful candidates for physical screening exercise in the just concluded NSCDC nationwide recruitment 2019.
About 1.4 million Nigerians have applied for vacancies in the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC), The Nation learnt on Sunday
But the authorities of the NSCDC confirmed that there were vacancies for only 5,000 personnel whose fate would be determined by the board of the Corps in the next few weeks.
The NSCDC, which opened its online portals for online filing of applications, posted the vacant positions on August 9, 2019.
But by the time the deadline elapsed on September 7, 2019, over 1.4 million Nigerians had applied for the various positions announced by the NSCDC, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Service Board.
- Nigeria Custom Service Salary Structure & How Much NCS Pays
- Nigerian Navy Salary Structure 2019 – See Current Navy Payscale
- Federal Civil Service Salary Structure | FG Salary Scale
- NSCDC Salary Structure & Ranks – See Civil Defence Monthly Salary
NSCDC spokesman Emmanuel Okeh, who confirmed the high number of applications, told The Nation that the screening of candidates would begin online as those whose ages had passed the requirement would be eliminated.
He added that those who engaged in multiple registration as well as candidates with inconsistent academic qualifications would be deleted from prospective candidates for the recruitment.
MORE INTERESTING ARTICLES:
- Federal Civil Service Salary Structure
- FG BEA Scholarship Exam Date 2020/2021 www.fsbn.com.ng
- Carlcare Development Nigeria Recruitment 2019 for Graduates
- First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019 Fresh Job Vacancies
- Fortune Security Company Limited Recruitment 2019 Form
- CWAY Group Recruitment Application Form 2019 & How to Apply
- CDFIPB Shortlisted Candidates 2019 Current News Update Today
- Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2019
On the upsurge in the number of applicants for the NSCDC, Okeh said the development was not unexpected, considering the large number of unemployed persons in the country.
The spokesman attributed the large turnout to the fact that many Nigerian youths were interested in joining the NSCDC, given its remarkable and excellent outings over the years.
When asked how the recruitment would be done, he said the ball was in the court of the board.
Okeh added that the Federal Character principle would be reflected on the exercise.
He said the management of the NSCDC would be glad if the number of intakes increased on the basis of budgetary allocations by the Federal Government and the board.
According to him, there is need for increased manpower in the organisation.
If you need more updates on NSCDC Recruitment, kindly let us know in the comment section below and we will keep you updated. Also submit your email address and name in the comment section below.