BATN Recruitment for Executive Assistant/Marketing 2020: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) is recruiting to fill the position of: Executive Assistant, Marketing. The position is located in Lagos State. Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Social Sciences with at least 3 years work experience.
British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
READ ALSO: Kishimi Shelter & Care Foundation Recruitment 2020
Table of Contents
BATN Recruitment for Executive Assistant/Marketing 2020.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant, Marketing
Job Number: 25591
Function: Marketing & Sales
Appointment Type: Permanent
- The purpose of the role is to provide comprehensive and proactive support to the Marketing Director and the Marketing Function on a wide range of complex tactical and administrative tasks whilst prioritizing and taking personal responsibility for all activities in order to enhance effectiveness.
- Manage the work schedule (calendars, visits and work plans) for the Marketing Director to ensure optimal use of time and resources
- Provide effective support to the Marketing Director and be the liaison with all other departments within BAT Nigeria and West and Central Africa Area
- Co-ordinate meetings and engagements for the Marketing Leadership Team within the area and organize conferences (local and global), workshops and Marketing team-build events with professionalism
- Provide an effective and efficient administrative service to a high level of competency
- Organize extensive global travel arrangements for Marketing Director and other Regional visitors- transportation, hotels and visas in place
- Perform routine transactions such as purchase orders, cash advance, expense statements & retirements as required
- Handle records management responsibilities for the Marketing Function
- Work with the Trade Team in preparing reports and creating sales orders for shipment on SAP
- Follow up with Supply Chain team to ensure shipment figures are error free
- Plans own workload to anticipate and balance priorities, thus optimizing output
- Develop and implement reports, memos and other analysis and communication materials for internal and external use using the Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Effectively interface and maintain excellent relationships with other Top Team Members and their Pa and Marketing Managers to achieve targets
- Identify areas for improvement and execute improvement plans as relates to work deliverables.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Social Sciences
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in an international/ FMCG environment
- Strong organizational and secretarial skills: ability to establish priorities, maintain confidentiality and work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills and a flair for preparing complex reports in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Proactive “can do” work ethic – flexible approach to working, keen and confident to use own initiative
- Experience in utilizing SAP and good numeric skills to work with financial systems and resolve queries
- French knowledge would represent an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply BATN Recruitment for Executive Assistant/Marketing 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online