AUN Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session: American University of Nigeria (AUN), Yola, Adamawa State, is now selling application forms for admission into its postgraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the courses, requirements and how to apply for AUN postgraduate form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the American University of Nigeria (AUN), Yola, postgraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Full List of Landmark University Postgraduate Courses
- JAMB Admission Status Checker UTME/DE Candidates 2020 & Past Years
- FUAM Postgraduate Admission Form 2019/2020 Academic Session
- Lagos Urban Innovation Challenge 2020 for Innovators & Entrepreneurs
- NDA Application Form 2020/2021 – 72nd Regular Course Admission
- POLAC Admission Form 2020 for 8th Regular Cadet Course.
- Call for Applications: Full Masters and PhD Scholarships at ACMS 2021
- Alibaba GET Global Challenge 2020 & How to Apply
- LSHTM TEG Postgraduate Training Fellowship 2020 in Medical Statistics
- Nigeria Police Academy Application Form 2020/2021 – 8th Regular Course
- JAMB 2019 Provisional Admission List of Successful Candidates is Out
- How to Check JAMB 2019 Provisional Admission List via SMS
American University of Nigeria Postgraduate Courses.
School of Business & Entrepreneurship
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
The Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) at AUN is designed as a bridge program for graduates whose first degree is a non-business related major.
- Business Administration (MBA)
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) program is a professional business degree designed exclusively for aspiring business executives who desire to advance their career opportunity and expertise.
- Business Administration (M.Sc)
The Master of Science (MSc) in Business Administration program is designed to provide graduates with the requisite training in business administration.
- Business Administration (Ph.D)
The Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Business Administration program prepares graduates for success both in the global business environment and academia.
School of Information Technology & Computing
- Computer Science (M.Sc)
The Master of Science (MSc) in Computer Science program is designed to provide computer science graduates oppor- tunities to expand and advance their knowledge base on foundational and applied topics in computing.
- Information Systems (M.Sc.)
The Master of Science (MSc) in Information Systems program is designed to prepare students for the contemporary sophisticated and competitive digital world.
- Master of Information and Communication Science
The Master of Information & Communication Science (MICS) program is a terminal professional degree in the information and communication area of specialization.
- Master of Telecommunication & Wireless Technologies
The Master of Telecommunication & Wireless Technologies (MTWT) program is a terminal professional degree in the telecommunication and wireless technologies field.
- Computer Science (Ph.D)
The Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Computer Science program is designed for students who have particular interest in advancing either an academic or industrial career in computer science.
- Information Systems (Ph.D)
The Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Information Systems program prepares students for a grounded understanding of the theory and application of information technology in the core areas of computer science, management information systems, and interdisciplinary informatics.
AUN Postgraduate Admission Requirements.
The Office of Graduate Admissions determines if an applicant meets the minimum university standards.
A successful applicant must be a graduate of a recognized university with an average grade point average (CGPA) of not less than 3.0 on a 5.0 maximum CGPA (or Second Class Lower Division)
In addition to meeting all of the other admissions requirements, each applicant is expected to have a minimum of one year of work experience, preferably at the mid-level or senior management level.
Applicants must submit the following materials to the Graduate Admissions Office:
- A completed application form – (Download the Application Form)
- Graduation certificate with verifiable grades and required grade point average
- Official transcript from each university attended
- Copies of all certificates of each university attended
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation
- Evidence of payment of application fee
- A current Curriculum Vitae
- A personal statement of purpose
- NYSC Certificate
How to Apply for AUN Postgraduate Admission Form.
Interested applicants should complete the online application form or send a filled hard copy application to:
The Admissions Office
American University of Nigeria
Lamido Zubairu Way
Yola Adamawa State
Abuja Liaison Office
Shehu Musa Yar’Adua Center,
No,1 Memorial Drive,
Wuse Zone 4,
For any queries about the application process, please contact the Admission Team:
GRADUATE: (+234) 0705-449-2275 or email@example.com