UNIZIK Undergraduate School Fees 2020/2021 for Fresh & Stale Regular Students: Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) school fees schedule for fresh and stale regular undergraduate students for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The management of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) has published the amounts to be paid as school fees by the new and returning regular undergraduate students for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Harvard University Academy Scholars Program 2021/2022
- Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN) Entrepreneurship Training Program 2021
- EKSU Shifts 2nd Semester 2019/2020 Exam by One Week
- Mahawai College of Business, Science & Tech. Admission Form 2021/2022
- College of Education Waka-Biu Exam Date 1st Semester 2020/2021
- FRSC Registration Portal for 2021 Recruitment (www.frsc.gov.ng)
- LASU Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure 2020/2021
- Lead City University Postgraduate Form 2021/2022
- Lead City University School Fees 2021/2022 [Diploma, JUPEB, Undergraduate & Postgraduate]
According to the schedule published by UNIZIK management, new students fees ranges between Ninty Five Thousand Naira (N95,000) and One Hundred and two thousand naira (N102,000) depending on the course of study. While returning students fees ranges between Twenty-five thousand three hundred (N25,300) and Fifty-three thousand naira (N53,000), depending on the course of study.
The image below shows the breakdown of the fees: