LASU Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure 2020/2021: The amount to be paid as admission acceptance fee by the newly admitted students of the Lagos State University (LASU) for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released as well as the payment procedure.
This is to inform all the newly admitted candidates of the Lagos State University, Ojo, that the management has released the admission acceptance fee payment procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Harvard University Academy Scholars Program 2021/2022
- Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN) Entrepreneurship Training Program 2021
- EKSU Shifts 2nd Semester 2019/2020 Exam by One Week
- Mahawai College of Business, Science & Tech. Admission Form 2021/2022
- College of Education Waka-Biu Exam Date 1st Semester 2020/2021
- FRSC Registration Portal for 2021 Recruitment (www.frsc.gov.ng)
ALL successfully admitted candidates in Streams 1 & 2, who are yet to accept their admission offer, are to IMMEDIATELY log in to the LASU admission portal to accept the offer.
- ANY CANDIDATE, WHO DOES NOT ACCEPT, FORFEITS THE PROVISIONAL ADMISSION OFFER AND WILL NOT BE PROPOSED ON JAMB CAPS.
- Kindly ENSURE you update your 0/Level results(s) at a JAMB accredited CBT Centre.
- Kindly ENSURE you change your course on your JAMB CAPS account to the course you were offered in LASU (if the courses are different) for this provisional offer to be valid.
- If you have completed steps 1-3 above, proceed to Login to your JAMB CAPS account to ACCEPT the Admission offer AND
- Thereafter, proceed to LASU Payment Portal for Payment of Acceptance and Medical Fees (THIS IS APPLICABLE ONLY TO STREAM 1).
PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEE BY THE NEWLY ADMITTED FULL-TIME UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS – 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION (STREAM 1)
This is to inform all successfully admitted candidates in 2020/2021 Lagos State University admissions exercise (100 Level and Direct Entry) that the ONLINE payment of NON-REFUNDABLE ACCEPTANCE FEE of N20,000.00 together with the MEDICAL SCREENING FEE of N10,000 has commenced.
The deadline for payment is not specified yet.