FULOKOJA College of Health Sciences MBBS Admission Form 2021/2022: Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) College of Health Sciences (COHS) Medicine and Surgery degree programme admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The College of Health Sciences (COHS), Federal University Lokoja is inviting suitable candidates who participated in the 2021 UTME Exercise and scored 220 and above to visit the University portal at (https://putme.fulokoja.edu.ng/) and register for the MBBS CBT screening exercise which is scheduled to take place as follows:
- Venue: Federal University Lokoja, College of Health Sciences, Adankolo Campus, Behind Kogi State Specialist Hospital, Lokoja.
- Date: Wednesday, May 25, 2022
- Time: 10.00 a.m.
To be eligible for the screening exercise, the following criteria must be met:
- You must have a minimum score of 220 in the 2021 UTME Exercise in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Only candidates that are yet to be admitted by any institution are eligible; including those already admitted to Federal University Lokoja who are desirous of changing their course of study.
- You must possess a minimum of 5 O’level credits in English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Zoology at one sitting.
Please note the following:
- Registration closes at midnight Monday, May 23, 2022.
- Only candidates with an aggregate score of 70% in the screening exercise would be considered for admission into the College.
You are also advised to be punctual to the screening hall