University of Ibadan (UI) Course Registration Deadline 2020/2021: University of Ibadan (UI) course registration deadline for the 2020/2021 academic session has been announced.
The management of the University of Ibadan (UI) has announced the deadline for the registration of courses for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Reason Why NIRSAL/CBN May Not Approve Your COVID-19 Loan
- How To Check Your NIRSAL COVID-19 Loan Approval Status
- INEC Voter Registration Portal 2021/2022 | https://cvr.inecnigeria.org
- JAMB Result Portal 2021 – Portal-jamb-gov-ng/eFacility_/CheckUTMEResults
- AIMS NEI Fellowship Program for Women in Climate Change Science 2021
- KwaZulu-Natal Unemployed Agricultural Graduates Programme (UAGP) 2021
This is to inform all students who are yet to register for the 2020/21 session/pay professional fees that Management has graciously approved that the registration/professional fees portal be re-opened, to allow such students to register for courses/pay professional fees.
The portal will be re-opened from Friday 25 June to Friday, 02 July 2021
A late registration fee of ten thousand naira only (N10,000.00) will be paid.
Please note that Management will not approve any further request for the reopening of the payment portal after this time. Any student who fails to register/pay a professional fee should deem him/herself absent for the 2020/2021 Academic session.
Olubunmi O. Faluyi, MCIPM