University of Africa Toru-Orua (UAT) Post UTME Form 2020/2021: University of Africa Toru Orua, UAT post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. See the requirements, courses and how to apply for University of Africa Toru-Orua, UAT Post UTME form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Degree programmes of the University of Africa Toru Orua, Bayelsa State (UAT), for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- ALI Business Development Scholarship Program 2020
- N75bn Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Application Will Be Digital – Minister
- How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Pick Up
- SPW 774000 Jobs Salary for FCT Beneficiaries Revealed
- Nigeria Airforce Registration 2020 Application Form & Portal
- Total Data Limited Graduate Internship Programme 2020
- We Can’t Afford N300bn Npower Beneficiaries Demands – Minister
- CBN New Intervention Schemes for Non-interest Financial Institutions
Candidates that possess the minimum required cut-off mark as prescribed by JAMB can proceed to apply for the University of Africa Toru Orua (UAT) Degree programmes that requires No Post UTME.
Applications are invited into any of the following Faculties – Faculty of Arts and Education, Faculty of Basic and Applied Sciences, Faculty of Social and Management Sciences, Faculty of Agriculture and soon to start the College of Health Sciences.
To apply, simply visit the Main Campus, Toru-Orua or https://portal.uat.edu.ng/application/register.aspx.
UAT also offers:
- In conjunction with the Bayelsa State Government, a Loan scheme to interested indigenes
- Admission into Degree Programmes without Post-UTME
- Uninterrupted Academic Calendar
- International Faculties
- Maximum Security
- Constant Water & Electricity Supply
For further enquiries, please contact:
The Admissions Officer,
University of Africa, Toru-Orua
Sagbama LGA, Bayelsa State, Nigeria.