UNIBEN Admission List for 2021/2022 Academic Session: The list of candidates offered provisional admission into the University of Benin (UNIBEN) DEGREE programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session has been published on the school portal and on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) portal.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the University of Benin (UNIBEN) post UTME screening exercise that the management of the institution has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
READ: UNIPORT Admission List 2021/2022 | 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th Batch
UNIBEN Admission List for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
UNIBEN admission list is now available online.
READ ALSO: Top 10 Best Universities in Nigeria 2022 [Latest Edition]
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks – Universities, Poly & COE
- How to Register NECO SSCE Internal Form 2022 [Senior Secondary]
- Nigeria Customs Service Comptrollers (Current, Past & History)
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Access Bank Plc Entry Level Recruitment
- NDA Application Form – 74th Regular Course Admission
- CBN Salary Structure – Current Central Bank of Nigeria Salary Structure
- KU Leuven Global Minds Doctoral Scholarships Programme 2022/2023
- How to Register NECO BECE Forms 2022 [Junior WAEC]
- Top 100 Best Universities in Nigeria 2022 [Latest Ranking Edition]
How to Check UNIBEN Admission List
Currently, UNIBEN prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
Candidates Successfully admitted into the University of Benin (UNIBEN) degree programmes are advised to:
- Proceed to the UNIBEN website for clearance and payment of the acceptance fee.
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to UNIBEN admission status checking portal at https://uniben.waeup.org/applicants/checkstatus.
- Supply your Registration Number or Applicant Id and Surname in the required fields.
- Click on Submit and proceed to view your admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNIBEN admission list.