Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Business School Master In Business Administration (MBA) and Executive Master In Business Administration programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
- Pastor Enoch A. Adeboye Professorial Chair of Mathematics Recruitment
- Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Post UTME / DE Form 2020/2021
- Auchi Poly Post-UTME Screening Timetable & Requirements 2020/2021
- Senior Customer Experience (CX) Cloud Sales Representative at Oracle Nigeria
- CBN Social Housing Loan Registration Portal www.fhfl.com.ng
- List of MSME Survival Fund Focal Persons for All States
- Kaduna State Dry Season Wheat Farming Recruitment 2020
- Survivalfund Payroll Support Timetable & Closing Date
- FCSC Releases Timetable for Directors Promotion Exams
- GTBank OND Internship Programme 2020 Form & Portal Registration
- Nigerian Navy List of Successful Candidates 2020 NNBTS Batch 29B
- First Bank Service Executive Conversion Programme 2020
- Nigerian Army 80RRI Registration 2020
How to Apply for UNIABUJA MBA Form.
Cost of Application Form:
- MBA – N22,500 (twenty two thousand five hundred naira only)
- Executive MBA – N35,000 (thirty five thousand naira only)
Method of Application
- Visit https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng
- Click on “Click here to apply“
- On the left pane, click on Business School MBA Regular or Business School MBA Executive.
- Enter the requested details (surname, firstname, othername, email and phone number) and click Next
- On the payment preview page, click on Generate RRR
- Click make payment and you will be redirected to remita platform, enter your card details (Master Card or Visa Card)
- After a successful payment, you will be redirected back to the portal and application number generated and you will be logout out.
- Click on “Main Login“, enter the generated application number and surname as password to continue the application process
Deadline : 15th December, 2020.