Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Post UTME / DE Form 2020/2021: Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) is now selling its 2020/2021 academic session Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) and Direct Entry screening exercise application forms. OOU post UTME form is available online for purchase. See the requirements, cut-off mark, screening schedule and how to apply for the form below.
Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State will conduct a Post-UTME (PUTME) Screening for candidates who wish to be admitted into the University for 2020/2021 Academic year.
OOU Post UTME screening exercise registration will commence on Monday, 27th July, 2020.
- Senior Customer Experience (CX) Cloud Sales Representative at Oracle Nigeria
- CBN Social Housing Loan Registration Portal www.fhfl.com.ng
- List of MSME Survival Fund Focal Persons for All States
- Kaduna State Dry Season Wheat Farming Recruitment 2020
- Survivalfund Payroll Support Timetable & Closing Date
- FCSC Releases Timetable for Directors Promotion Exams
- GTBank OND Internship Programme 2020 Form & Portal Registration
- Nigerian Navy List of Successful Candidates 2020 NNBTS Batch 29B
- First Bank Service Executive Conversion Programme 2020
- Nigerian Army 80RRI Registration 2020
Candidate That are Eligible for OOU Post UTME.
- UTME candidates that picked the University with a minimum score of 180 in the 2020/2021 UTME results.
- Candidates who did not pick the University but with a minimum score of 180 in the 2020/2021 UTME results and ready to change to the University as first choice.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- Candidates with ‘A’ Level/ OND/HND/NCE/A’LEVEL/JUPEB Results/Certificate or First Degree who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates who possess Diploma certificate of the University and who had applied for Direct Entry admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates with Diploma from other approved institutions with a minimum of Upper Credit who had applied through JAMB for Direct Entry admission into the University.
How to Apply for OOU Post UTME Form.
Each eligible candidate will pay the sum of N2, 000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only for the Screening Exercise. Each candidate is expected to create a profile through the school Portal http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and thereafter generate a payment invoice. Payment can be made through any of the following:
- On-line Payment – visit: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and follow the guide-lines for payment.
- OOU CAMPUSES – Any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of our Campuses (Ago – Iwoye, Sagamu, Ayetoro&Ibogun).
- IJEBU-ODE – OlabisiOnabanjo University Guest House,Igbeba,Ijebu-Ode.
NOTE: CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID.
OOU Post UTME Mode of Registration.
- Visit the University Registration Website: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and complete the registration form online, thereafter printout OOU PUTME Screening Pass, one (1) week to Screening date.
Any candidate with problems should call the following Telephone Numbers: 07011076053, 08055606475, 08055159965, 08171357576.
- Each candidate should bring along the following to the venue of the screening:
- OOUPUTME Screening Pass.
- 2020/2021 UTME Result Slip.
Candidates are advised to regularly check for further information on the Screening on the University website:putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY DOES NOT HAVE ANY AGENT.
Deadline: 29th November, 2020.