UNIABUJA Business School Certificate Programmes Form 2019/2020: University of Abuja, UNIABUJA Business School certificate programmes admission form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Business School Master In Business Administration (MBA) and Executive Master In Business Administration programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
- UNIABUJA Distance Learning Admission Form 2019/2020
- UNIABUJA Business School Admission Form 2019/2020
- UNIABUJA Part-Time / Sandwich Degree Admission Form 2020/2021
- OOU Post UTME / DE Screening Admission Form 2020/2021
- FUOYE Post-UTME / DE Admission Screening Form 2020/2021
- OPEC Fund Young Professional Development Program 2020
- OPEC Fund for International Development Internship Program 2020
- FUTO Clarification On Certificate Processing Fees
- UNILAG Executive Master Of Business Administration (EMBA) 2020/2021
UNIABUJA Business School Certificate Programmes.
The following programmes are available during the 2019/2020 academic session:
|Certificate In Agribusiness Management|
|Certificate In Civil Defence Studies|
|Certificate In Economics|
|Certificate In Entrepreneurship And Cooperative Management|
|Certificate In Estate Management|
|Certificate In Forensic Accounting|
|Certificate In Forensic Analysis|
|Certificate In Forensic Auditing|
|Certificate In Information Technology (it) And Internet Of Things (iot) Management|
|Certificate In Leadership Studies|
|Certificate In Management Of Contemporary Issues And Legal Risk|
|Certificate In Media Risk Management|
|Certificate In Migration Studies|
|Certificate In Supply Chain, Logistics And Procurement Management|
|Certificate In Tax Planning And Management|
How to Apply UNIABUJA Business School Certificate Programme Form.
Cost of Application Form: N15,000.
How to Apply:
- Visit https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng
- Click on “Click here to apply“
- On the left pane, click on Business School Certificate Programme.
- Enter the requested details (surname, firstname, othername, email and phone number) and click Next
- On the payment preview page, click on Generate RRR
- Click make payment and you will be redirected to remita platform, enter your card details (Master Card or Visa Card)
- After a successful payment, you will be redirected back to the portal and application number generated and you will be logout out.
- Click on “Main Login“, enter the generated application number and surname as password to continue the application process
Deadline: 15th December, 2020