UI Post UTME Screening Exam Photocard 2020/2021: University of Ibadan (UI) post UTME photocard that shows each candidate screening exercise date, time and venue schedule for the 2020/2021 academic session is now ready for printing online.
This is to inform all the candidates that registered for the University of Ibadan (UI) 2020/2021 academic session post UTME screening that the management has announced that they can now go back online to reprint their screening photocards.
- NDA Application Form 2021/2022 – 73rd Regular Course Admission
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks 2021/2022 Admission – Universities, Poly & COE
- Nigerian Military School Admission Form 2020/2021
- List of Approved JAMB CBT Centres for 2021 UTME Registration
- Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates 2021 for SSC 47
- UNILAG Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021 Session
UI post UTME screening exercise will come up on Tuesday, 06 April and ends on Saturday, 10 April, 2021
The photo card contains the following:
1. Your Jamb Details;
3. Date of Screening;
4. Screening Venue etc
Candidates are requested to come to the examination venue with the following:
- Face Mask (Compulsory)
- HB pencil and eraser
How to Reprint UI Post UTME Screening Photocard
A CBT access fee of N1,000.00 will be paid for the screening.
- Go to UI Post UTME Screening Portal via admissions.ui.edu.ng
- Enter your username and password in the space provided.
- Your Username is your Jamb Registration Number eg 33333333UI
- Your Password is your Surname at first login eg Ajamu. Do not use hyphen in your compound names
- Once logged in, scroll down and you will see your screening date. Below your date you will see Click here to print your photocard. Click on it and your photocard containing your exam venue, time, seat number and other relevant details will show up.
CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS WHO MAY REQUEST THEM TO PAY ANY AMOUNT FOR THE PURPOSE OF ASSISTING THEM FOR ADMISSION. ANYBODY WHO FALLS VICTIM DOES SO AT HIS/HER OWN RISK.
Calculators, mobile phones, and any other electronic devices are not allowed in the examination hall.